Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It was still worth it. We stopped you flogs from going back to back, something you last did in 1936.:D
So shattered for you guys. How cruel from the afl making a team who finished equal ninth play an extra week and train for an extra two weeks!!! Not to mention sucking money from your poor supporters to travel up to the Gabba to watch your team act as witches hats on a Saturday night!! Enjoy another off season of nothing!!! Back into the woodwork you go pal……with the rest of your supporters!!

Anything afterwards was mere window dressing.
Although Lions shutting up shop got a fair few people nervous. Good fight back to a pretty much expected margin.

If we'd won, the chump Pies people on this thread would have erupted with something about free kicks or "still not worthy of finals" or something like that. :laughv1:

So shattered for you guys. How cruel from the afl making a team who finished equal ninth play an extra week and train for an extra two weeks!!! Not to mention sucking money from your poor supporters to travel up to the Gabba to watch your team act as witches hats on a Saturday night!! Enjoy another off season of nothing!!! Back into the woodwork you go pal……with the rest of your supporters!!
1979, 1980 and 1981 at least Carlton have never lost three grand finals in a row. I have a better idea you can go back into the woodwork instead!

Thanks to us finishing in front of you Collingwood won sweet eff all this year!:D

Last season is long gone mate, it's like us bringing up 1995.
What do you mean long gone?

Collingwood are the reining premiership team.
True of false?

This means we are still the current premiers.

Reining Premiers, this still makes me smile :D.

This may be why Carlton supporters are more upset about making finals (for a minute), than Collingwood supporters are with missing them.

I may go and watch our Grand Final win again.
I would offer you the same service but the quality may be a bit grainy from the VHS :thumbsu:

Although Lions shutting up shop got a fair few people nervous. Good fight back to a pretty much expected margin.

If we'd won, the chump Pies people on this thread would have erupted with something about free kicks or "still not worthy of finals" or something like that. :laughv1:
If!!!

Aunty, balls, Uncle.

You know the drill :thumbsupv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'If we'd won'.

You know, I know, we all know that was NEVER going to happen.

1979, 1980 and 1981 at least Carlton have never lost three grand finals in a row. I have a better idea you can go back into the woodwork instead!

Thanks to us finishing in front of you Collingwood won sweet eff all this year!:D
Collingwood won SFA. Very true

And Carlton won what exactly?
I didn't realize they gave out silverware for being embarrassed and kicked straight out of finals in the first week.

Yes.

Because not getting near a Grand Final for 25 years is so much better than losing three Grand Finals in a row...

Collingwood won SFA. Very true

And Carlton won what exactly?
I didn't realize they gave out silverware for being embarrassed and kicked straight out of finals in the first week.
You should know more than anyone that it takes a few failed final campaigns before you can climb the mountain.

Irrelevant club!! Have been since October 1995!! Back under the doona pal!
We still have more than three flags since 1958 though.

Collingwood supporters giving it the big one is like watching a dog attempting to walk on it's hind paws. It's amusing at first but it gets boring pretty quickly!:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back