Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

And the under 24s we are supposed to be afraid of outside of Daicos are:
McReery, Dean, Macrae, Parker, Begg, Eyre, McInness, Long, Steene, Harrison, Allan, Ryan, Jiath, Smit and Demattia.

15 players who you will need to rely on to fill the gaps left by the 30+ year olds in the next year or two and only 3 of them have played 20+ games at AFL level. And only a further 2 between 10-19 games...
Sweet

Schultz?????
you are obsessed with shultz lol He was recruited for a reason and when our talls came back to knock the ball down to our smalls he played very well. Our coaching and recruiting staff know what they are doing, you coaching team likes to kick the ball sideways when you have 2 of the best 5 talls in the forward line.

you are obsessed with shultz lol He was recruited for a reason and when our talls came back to knock the ball down to our smalls he played very well. Our coaching and recruiting staff know what they are doing, you coaching team likes to kick the ball sideways when you have 2 of the best 5 talls in the forward line.
Kicked 24 goals. Hell improve

Mate Matt Owies has kicked more snags than that spud. Putrid footballer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oldest list in the AFL by a country mile with 0 youth outside of Nicky showing any signs of potential, no first round pick and no links to anyone decent.

Pies are cooked mate
Id , say we are mature not old. I'm confident that our VFL side would at least get a point, even just one, just one.. like a rushed behind would do. I think our mature side has beaten your mob twice this year, is that correct?

1725968909794.png

Am I right in saying two entire generations have never seen Carlton win a Premiership? This can't be right. Surely?

Different generations and their approximate birth years:
  1. The Greatest Generation (GI Generation): Born 1901–1927
  2. The Silent Generation: Born 1928–1945
  3. Baby Boom Generation: Born 1946–1964
  4. Generation X: Born 1965–1980
  5. Millennial Generation or Generation Y: Born 1981–1996
  6. Generation Z or iGen: Born 1997–2010
  7. Generation Alpha: Born 2010-2024

Am I right in saying two entire generations have never seen Carlton win a Premiership? This can't be right. Surely?

Now do a breakdown of Pies flags during those generations.

Also when did TV come to Australia? You should know.

Oops.

It seems Richmond have also had two consecutive generations not see a flag at a stage during their bleak history.

Now we can see why Falcon has rushed to the defence of the Carlton folk...

Now do a breakdown of Pies flags during those generations.

Also when did TV come to Australia? You should know.

Yes, Collingwood won a flag in every generation except one. Thanks for proving my point. Sorry can't help you, was born in the bush on a river. Didn't have electricity let alone a TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back