Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, do it.

We all know the truth hurts.

Particularly when you're a Carlton supporter.
Yeah the truth hurts mate, as soon as you saw this

Carlton is better in 2024.​

you melted out of the thread despite Pies not playing finals and Carlton were ahead of Pies on the ladder for 22 of the 24 rounds.

Yes it will the list still has plenty of upside to it as long as we can keep them fit!
Agree but i doubt your going to maximise that list with the coach you've got. Ive thought a few times how scary Carlton could be with a Kingsley, McRae type directing that group. Turn the fringe players into more impactful key role players. You're top end is great but the bottom 6 or so is where the coach earns his pay. Dunno, you guys know more than us obviously. Seems a few all time players in Cripps, Curnow etc are going to waste

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very harsh on Carlton.

I would have given them a B based on expectation and capability.

Conversely, was definitely a fail for the Pies.

(Interesting they used a picture of Matt Kennedy for Carlton...)
Your expectation had Carlton finishing 13th.
I swear you can't make up your own mind

Your expectation had Carlton finishing 13th.
I swear you can't make up your own mind
Huh?

I tipped Carlton to finish 13th.

I would have given Carlton a B for finishing 8th and getting belted in the Elimination Final.

What grade would you have expected me to give them if 'I could make up my own mind'?

Huh?

I tipped Carlton to finish 13th.

I would have given Carlton a B for finishing 8th and getting belted in the Elimination Final.

What grade would you have expected me to give them if 'I could make up my own mind'?
Wormy didn't think that one through did he🤣.
It's all relative. By Carlton standards this year was an A really.

What's your tip for Carlton next year? I've run the algorithm and it's giving me an 88.4% probability that the Bloos will let their fans down again in 2025.

I’ve seen us win 3 flags 🤷‍♂️
Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

Essendon doesn't want him, that says a lot.
Nothing Essendon wants means anything, they're a joke

42 goals is way more than any of our guys got, imagine him with Daics and Bobby around plus Schultz and Elliott, McStay and de Goey...

Always plenty of bargains around and that's how we remain a powerhouse, while you blokes will throw the kitchen sink at a cooked Houston lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back