Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a Pies fan but they have the better coach and Nick Daicos so tipping the Pies in 25.

Carlton seem to be aggressively trying to improve their list but the total coaching panel seems to be the weakest link, and they are locked in for 2025. Remember the gaggle of coaches in the box during R22 against Hawthorn. "People, people everywhere, and not a brain to think." Oh, the injuries, the injuries!

I know that many Blues fans think they are a lock for top four but it's a stretch for a team that has so many shockers.

Buy a Carlton - 0-60 in under 2 (quarters)!

Not a Pies fan but they have the better coach and Nick Daicos so tipping the Pies in 25.

Carlton seem to be aggressively trying to improve their list but the total coaching panel seems to be the weakest link, and they are locked in for 2025. Remember the gaggle of coaches in the box during R22 against Hawthorn. "People, people everywhere, and not a brain to think." Oh, the injuries, the injuries!

I know that many Blues fans think they are a lock for top four but it's a stretch for a team that has so many shockers.

Buy a Carlton - 0-60 in under 2 (quarters)!
You are not a Pies fan but you are very wise beyond your years :thumbsupv1:

Agreed. Nowadays you cannot be top 4 without small (or pressure) forwards and elite ones, do tell who are Carlton's ones? Their best one is a 2 game rookie in Moir and he isn't even a true small forward. Their defence is also as shaky as the Titanic was on that voyage, Weitering in AA form saved them all year long, was a brilliant year but can that be relied on? Who is their 2nd or 3rd defenders? You are relying on Curnow/McKay saving your side every week it's unsustainable, it just is.

In a weird way going back so to speak to go forward should be Carlton's objective but whether Crazy Vossy even admits that is another question. Get some games into Moir, spend your earliest pick on the best pressure small in the draft, and play both from day dot.

Just proving my point that your are more invested into posts involving Carlton and continue to troll , rather than having bugger all input into threads involving other teams. The defence rests
You proved that you are stalking Fadge. It's not flattering it's creepy! He's not interested. No means No!

I've participated in plenty of non Collingwood / non Carlton game day threads over the journey.
Yes but only to bring up Carlton and/or Collingwood.

I'm just wondering why he doesn't pop his head into other game threads unless Carlton are involved. More to the point - Fadge is stalking Carlton. That's the creepy part
His posting proclivities are up to him and non of your business.
He has found his niche in tormenting Carlton supporters and he's damm good at it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh.

So when I was active in the Sydney v. GWS Game Day Thread - the third most recent game played - and was talking up Heeney's performance (for example), was that under the guise of talking up Collingwood, or talking down Carlton?
Our exclusive AI LLM Sentiment Engine says yes.

Can't argue with technological progress. Get on board or get out of the way.

(Not financial advice.)

Oh.

So when I was active in the Sydney v. GWS Game Day Thread - the third most recent game played - and was talking up Heeney's performance (for example), was that under the guise of talking up Collingwood, or talking down Carlton?
Gws v Sydney- 5 posts
Brisbane v Carlton - 15 posts

Common theme - fadge has a love affair for the blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back