Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are these Collingwood simpletons and flogs still banging on about how they were supposed to be better this year?

The more you explain the more you're losing people! Beaten to the finals by an injury plagued Carlton team.

I think that tells us that this Pies team ain't much chop indeed!:laughv1:
Spoon,
Spoon spoon spoon spoon, paper bag spoon.
Salary cap spoon corruption spoon bag cash spoon asterisk spoon whats cooking spoon bag cash Visy.
Smell the spoon.
Princes park redevelopment slab spoon clubhouse slab spoon.
Delusion spoon cheats bag cash spoon lose.

Yours spoonful,

2 flags this century.

p.s.

Lick the spoon.

Spoon,
Spoon spoon spoon spoon, paper bag spoon.
Salary cap spoon corruption spoon bag cash spoon asterisk spoon whats cooking spoon bag cash Visy.
Smell the spoon.
Princes park redevelopment slab spoon clubhouse slab spoon.
Delusion spoon cheats bag cash spoon lose.

Yours spoonful,

2 flags this century.

p.s.

Lick the spoon.
I see that this one is suspended, bid did you get up out of bed and brush your tooth yet mate?:D

31 is a magnificent number.

It was worn by the late, great Ronald Dale Barassi.

Pi cubed = 31.

31% also happens to be the probability of Carlton's current premiership drought extending to 50 years and beyond.

31. Such a magnificent number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except the post I responded to referenced 'finals', not 'the finals'.

Comprehension is important.

And don't be so angry. It's only a game...
Except the post you responded to referenced "finals" as in "the finals".
Most people refer to games played in September as the finals - not "the final"
Comprende padre ?

Didn't do any good at all. But surely makes it ludicrous for Carlton supporters to claim superiority?
They finished higher fair and square. By 1 position. Let’s not ruin their once a decade achievement by degrading it. We nearly had as enjoyable years in 2023 and 2022 so fingers crossed we can get up to 8th next year

Except the post you responded to referenced "finals" as in "the finals".
Most people refer to games played in September as the finals - not "the final"
Comprende padre ?
No, I'm pretty sure the post I referenced stated 'Pity you couldn't win enough to make finals'.

Well, neither did Carlton. Because they would have had to win their Elimination Final to 'make finals' (I.e. plural).

Carlton made a 'final', and was absolutely obliterated within the first 15 minutes of that game - as we all expected given they entered the 'finals series' as the 15th best team in the competition.

In a year they were supposedly peaking after building and rebuilding for more than two decades.

Oh my.

Last edited:
Didn't do any good at all. But surely makes it ludicrous for Carlton supporters to claim superiority? How can you be superior to a team youre incapable of beating?
We're superior because we finished in front of you. Is it really that difficult a concept to grasp for you?;)

Carlton - 25 years without contending for a premiership.

What an amazing milestone - it takes a very 'special' club that achieve that!

View attachment 2118915
My God, how will we ever cope. The strangest thing just occurred to me , it took Collingwood all that time to catch up to us, and yet still haven't overtaken. How shit they must have been at some point as well.

No, I'm pretty sure the post I referenced stated 'Pity you couldn't win enough to make finals'.

Well, neither did Carlton. Because they would have had to win their Elimination Final to 'make finals' (I.e. plural).

Carlton made a 'final', and was absolutely obliterated win the first 15 minutes of that game- as we all expected given they entered the 'finals series' as the 15th best team in the competition.

In a year they were supposedly peaking after building and rebuilding for more than two decades.

Oh my.
Petticoat Junction is near Mexico mate. You should be well aware of its proximity to each other

My God, how will we ever cope. The strangest thing just occurred to me , it took Collingwood all that time to catch up to us, and yet still haven't overtaken. How shit they must have been at some point as well.
Really shit. But we decided to leave being really shit in the 20th century. We must have done a batton change around 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back