Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

My God, how will we ever cope. The strangest thing just occurred to me , it took Collingwood all that time to catch up to us, and yet still haven't overtaken. How shit they must have been at some point as well.
Really?

Tell me a 25 year period that Collingwood has had that is anything like we've seen from Carlton in the last quarter of a century?

Ok I'll grant that the Blues were superior everywhere in 2024 EXCEPT on the playing field. Is that ok? because its a fact.
I think you must be a little bit short when it comes to the old IQ mate. Have a look at this years ladder and then come back to me.

I think you must be a little bit short when it comes to the old IQ mate. Have a look at this years ladder and then come back to me.
I checked, its still in the shed but i couldn't figure out if that meant Carlton or Collingwod were better. It wasn't stolen so i guess that's better from our supporters?

We're superior because we finished in front of you. Is it really that difficult a concept to grasp for you?;)
People seem to have difficulty understanding something when their club pride depends on them not understanding it.

It's funny that Pie supporters deflect from the thread title, but 3 flags in 7 decades is just as entertaining
They're down to relying on the possibility of individual awards to nourish their withered souls.

Mate I conceded the Blues superiority but simply recognised our onfield and scoreboard superiority in 2024. No need to be embarrassed - we also beat one of the Grand Finalists twice. Unfortunately we shot ourselves in the foot by losing to the likes of Essendon and St Kilda and Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

Tell me a 25 year period that Collingwood has had that is anything like we've seen from Carlton in the last quarter of a century?
2024 is what it's all about, you keep deflecting.

Mate I conceded the Blues superiority but simply recognised our onfield and scoreboard superiority in 2024. No need to be embarrassed - we also beat one of the Grand Finalists twice. Unfortunately we shot ourselves in the foot by losing to the likes of Essendon and St Kilda and Gold Coast.
Bingo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back