Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

So no flags in the 1920's, 1950's, 2000's or 2010's ? Is that what this thread has turned to ? Bloody hell
Collingwood no flags in the 1940's, 1960's 1970's, or 1980's. 4 decades as well.
This chat is fckn boring. Off to bed I go 10pm Sunday night. Vegas Rocks but big day tomorrow gotta get up early
Hire a Hummer half pissed and turn up the wrong side of Las Vegas Boulevard like i did

Hire a Hummer half pissed and turn up the wrong side of Las Vegas Boulevard like i did
I am driving, it takes time to get used to the roundabouts and the right/left turns but it's a lot of open roads so not so bad. There are plenty of freaks around here - definitely Collingwood supporters I reckon. Heading back through Vegas in 5 weeks. By then , pies won't be reigning premiers lol

I am driving, it takes time to get used to the roundabouts and the right/left turns but it's a lot of open roads so not so bad. There are plenty of freaks around here - definitely Collingwood supporters I reckon. Heading back through Vegas in 5 weeks. By then , pies won't be reigning premiers lol
Probably all having prolonged premiership hangovers, just like their team

So we've all been on benders in Vegas since the flag? Is that supposed to be an insult?
I mean there's worst ways to spend a year. How they fund it is another thing, must be a lot of stolen Mercedes

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back