Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

And most sides who win premierships do not rebuild through them. You should know,. your team was one of them, and now they are doomed to 20 years of failure because you have not 1 decent player left

Cotchin 2, Dusty 3, Rance 18, Riewoldt 13, Vlastuin 9, Lynch 11 (at GC)

All top picks, all players we built around, all premiership players.

Cotchin 2, Dusty 3, Rance 18, Riewoldt 13, Vlastuin 9, Lynch 11 (at GC)

All top picks, all players we built around, all premiership players.
lol you had 3 top 10 picks and Lynch doesnt count cos he was a trade in, You cannot win flags by draft picks unless you fluke a generational type player. and thats only about 1 if that a year.

Look at the Hawks dynasty I’m sure they are the same.

Hodge 1, Buddy 5 etc
You just picked a team who found 3 generational players. maybe 4 , rioli buddy roughhead and hodge. i doubt that will ever happen again, and even they traded in players to keep them up there.
To keep it in topic, hows the Blues going with their countless top 10 picks lol absolutely flying lol after 25 years of disaster...

You just picked a team who found 3 generational players. maybe 4 , rioli buddy roughhead and hodge. i doubt that will ever happen again, and even they traded in players to keep them up there.
To keep it in topic, hows the Blues going with their countless top 10 picks lol absolutely flying lol after 25 years of disaster...

We’ve gone through 2 teams that didn’t have a massive gap between each dynasty and we’ve already gone through multiple “generational” players. I think you are using that term too loosely.

Just cause some teams stuff up it doesn’t mean draft picks don’t work. Find me a premiership team that didn’t have a top 15 or even top 10 draft pick in it. There would be very few, maybe none at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back