Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, look at who it is… you’re the same guy that “lolled” at any post last year that said Pies weren’t going to go B2B.

How did that work out for you?
🤣 🤣 🤣 at salty flogs melting over a single premiership?
A LOL emoji means more than one thing.
The saying goes it's hard to win a premiership... straight after the GF last year flogs like yourself were saying no B2B.
I was just celebrating and basking in the glory of 2023 with the LOL emojis.

So you're now suggesting Carlton's ability to trade in much needed talent is hamstrung by the current position of your salary cap?

This despite when it was suggested as another reason as to why this current iteration of a Carlton rebuild would not eventuate in a flag, we were told we didn't know what we were talking about?

Well, well, well....
I'm not an ITK kinda person. Don't take what I said as gospel, geez. Maybe the club is looking at all of the options right now and won't commit until they see who is available and at what cost.

Last edited:
🤣 🤣 🤣 at salty flogs melting over a single premiership?
A LOL emoji means more than one thing.
The saying goes it's hard to win a premiership... straight after the GF last year flogs like yourself were saying no B2B.
I was just celebrating and basking in the glory of 2023 with the LOL emojis.
You mean people like me were proven categorically correct, and your coping mechanism was to “lol”.

Only the very best sides go back to back.

Perryman is a role player. Remains to be seen if he can even cut it as a full time mid and same for Allan.
The Giants used him as a role player. The Magpies intend to use him in his proper position that he was drafted in and achieved strong B&F results in

Trade week hasn't even started yet and we're already winners, what else will we gain in the next few weeks? Peatling? Houston?

Can't wait for next year 😁
Some clubs such as Collingwood look at their list like a jigsaw puzzle, recruit the missing pieces, and as a result regularly contend for premierships.

Other clubs such as Carlton just take on whoever wants to come to them, and get halfway through a season before they realise they don't have the list profile to contend for a premiership.

Some clubs such as Collingwood look at their list like a jigsaw puzzle, recruit the missing pieces, and as a result regularly contend for premierships.

Other clubs such as Carlton just take on whoever wants to come to them, and get halfway through a season before they realise they don't have the list profile to contend for a premiership.
Collingwood have about 10 gaps to fill if they wish to participate in september

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back