Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Same premierships won.
Many more finals won.
Many more games won.
Much fewer spoons.

The answer is a resounding YES.

Unless of course you're a Carlton or Richmond supporter and believe second place is equal last, as I posted earlier...
Disagree

You have lost more finals though, well done.

Just watch the rugby Wormy, dribbling nonsense now šŸ¤’
A few drinks will do that this early in the morning.
I got quoted 1000usd for 2 tickets Raiders v Chiefs at Allegiant stadium for a normal home and away conference game. It's a rort I'm yelling ya. One thing the AFL does right is ticket prices in Oz even though we think it's expensive, it really isn't in comparison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are these Collingwood simpletons still trying to convince themselves, that their season was better than ours this year?:D
Uh Huh Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Lightbulb moment!

I now realise why Carlton supporters are unwilling to discuss what needs to happen for them to become genuine premiership contenders....

It's because it is so far beyond the realms of possibility that they can no longer envisage it. So why would they even attempt to wrap their minds around what would need to happen/change, let alone answer the question in a thread about their team on an on-line football forum?

It's like Carlton supporters asking me 'What do Collingwood need to do to best position themselves to win the next 10 premierships?'

It is a ridiculous and unfair question.

I hereby apologise to the Carlton supporters to whom I posed the question for putting you in that unfair position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back