Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Even with Houston, PerrySpud and Wide Load Schultz the Pies are 1-2 injuries away from complete capitulation. 0 KPD depth, 0 ruck depth and 0 midfield depth if heaven forbid their dearly beloved goes down with an injury.

Hopefully they go up against big Xerri in rd 1 and he can finish up a few of their spuds careers early.

Even with Houston, PerrySpud and Wide Load Schultz the Pies are 1-2 injuries away from complete capitulation. 0 KPD depth, 0 ruck depth and 0 midfield depth if heaven forbid their dearly beloved goes down with an injury.

Hopefully they go up against big Xerri in rd 1 and he can finish up a few of their spuds careers early.
"Team will suffer with injuries to key players"

Staggering revelation.

Btw, with Carlton set to trade Lewis Young after retiring superstars Marchbank and Sam Durdin, the Blues' depth is no better. The Pies will sign Adam Tomlinson to boost depth, granted he's a battler. Collingwood genuinely have one of the best ruck selections in the league too.

Staggering revelation.

Btw, with Carlton set to trade Lewis Young after retiring superstars Marchbank and Sam Durdin, the Blues' depth is no better. The Pies will sign Adam Tomlinson to boost depth, granted he's a battler. Collingwood genuinely have one of the best ruck selections in the league too.
Oh boy... And we've been copping it about Nick Haynes :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Staggering revelation.

Suspect they've learnt a few facts over the last few days and have come to the realisation that this list build is yet another false dawn.

Oh well, 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger', so hopefully for them List Build 5.0 will enable them to finally contend for a premiership for a season or two in another dozen years.

Suspect they've learnt a few facts over the last few days and have come to the realisation that this list build is yet another false dawn.

Oh well, 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger', so hopefully for them List Build 5.0 will enable them to finally contend for a premiership for a season or two in another dozen years.
Put the account on the line. Pies will finish below Carlton in 2025.

Sorry isn't your entire supporter base's existence predicated on wishing misfortune on Curnow because he embarrassed your captain a few times? Pretty sure I've seen hundreds of posts from ur toothless entourage praying he goes down injured
Really?

Where are they?

Would love to play against Curnow in a final - he hasn't exactly set the world on fire in the biggest games, has he?

Ooh, very brave of you.

You're one of the last posters I'd make an on-line bet against, particularly given my experience of Carlton posters welcoming on their bets.
GIF by UFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's just been saving all his unpaid free kicks for a finals game against Daisy Moore, who even after a decade in the system, still hasn't learnt to defend an opponent.
Didn't catch the two Carlton vs Collingwood games this year? I can help you catch up

Well Tomlinson is going to be depth, as stated. You've recruited Nick Haynes because you're praying he can elevate your side. He will if you get to play Williamstown and Werribee in the AFL
Tomlinson basically peaked as a player at the level of the washed up version Nick Haynes. Nick Haynes in his prime was a superstar.

I'd rather back in the washed up player and hope to get a good 12 months out of him than back in the career long spud.

Tomlinson basically peaked as a player at the level of the washed up version Nick Haynes. Nick Haynes in his prime was a superstar.

I'd rather back in the washed up player and hope to get a good 12 months out of him than back in the career long spud.
Wouldn't want either in my best 22 that's for sure. Pies KPD depth wins out though

Imagine prioritising the next Paddy Dow or Liam Stocker instead of trying to get an All Australian backman in their prime.

You would think that 25 years of high draft picks being duds would teach them a lesson, but oh no . Keep on doing what oyu do Blues, its worked so far

Imagine prioritising the next Paddy Dow or Liam Stocker instead of trying to get an All Australian backman in their prime.

You would think that 25 years of high draft picks being duds would teach them a lesson, but oh no . Keep on doing what oyu do Blues, its worked so far
Tells us about Collingwoods high pick "hits" and share for all of us without including any father/son or Nga selections which are automatic selections.

Ooh, very brave of you.

You're one of the last posters I'd make an on-line bet against, particularly given my experience of Carlton posters welching on their bets.
Happy to enforce it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back