Smyth94

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, Oilers
Your average Carlton flog reckons their kids are the best in the league by miles and miles.

Unfortunately, some of the resident riff raff of BigFooty have started to believe this and have subsequently had the wool pulled over their eyes; even stooping as low as to believe some of the tripe that is sprouted by every Tom, Dick and Harry Carlton nuff nuff.

Let's face it - those of us in the know, are fully aware that their kids are grossly overrated and I'm here to uncover the truth about their kids, grim though it may be.

Take Essendon for example, I find it humorous when Carlton fans honestly believe that their kids are better than the Don's youth brigade, even when they had their pants so emphatically pulled down by the same "talentless hacks from Windy Hill" twice in the one season.

After examining Carlton's list of younger players, I have pin pointed the exact amount of players who would get a game at Essendon:

Bryce Gibbs
Marc Murphy
Matthew Kruezer

Interestingly enough, I performed the exact same test for Essendon's younger players who would get a game at Carlton and the list read:

Paddy Ryder
Brent Stanton
Angus Monfries
Scott Gumbleton
Jay Neagle
Bachar Houli
Leroy Jetta
Sam Lonergan
David Myers
Tayte Pears
Kyle Reimers
Brent Prismall
Courtenay Dempsey

Another interesting fact occurring in both of Carlton's losses to Essendon this season was that Fev kicked 15 goals over the two games and yet they still somehow lost twice.

Carlton are so desperate for a key forward they would roll out poor Scotty Gumbleton in his wheel-chair, and he'd still do a better job than Brad "can't kick" Fisher.

In conclusion, it is pretty evident that Carlton still have a long way to go (as evidenced by their 10th position placing) and that their kids are not as good as they are cracked up to be.

Your average Carlton flog reckons their kids are the best in the league by miles and miles.

Unfortunately, some of the resident riff raff of BigFooty have started to believe this and have subsequently had the wool pulled over their eyes; even stooping as low as to believe some of the tripe that is sprouted by every Tom, Dick and Harry Carlton nuff nuff.

Let's face it - those of us in the know, are fully aware that their kids are grossly overrated and I'm here to uncover the truth about their kids, grim though it may be.

Take Essendon for example, I find it humorous when Carlton fans honestly believe that their kids are better than the Don's youth brigade, even when they had their pants so emphatically pulled down by the same "talentless hacks from Windy Hill" twice in the one season.

After examining Carlton's list of younger players, I have pin pointed the exact amount of players who would get a game at Essendon:

Bryce Gibbs
Marc Murphy
Matthew Kruezer

Interestingly enough, I performed the exact same test for Essendon's younger players who would get a game at Carlton and the list read:

Paddy Ryder
Brent Stanton
Angus Monfries
Scott Gumbleton
Jay Neagle
Bachar Houli
Leroy Jetta
Sam Lonergan
David Myers
Tayte Pears
Kyle Reimers
Brent Prismall
Courtenay Dempsey

Another interesting fact occurring in both of Carlton's losses to Essendon this season was that Fev kicked 15 goals over the two games and yet they still somehow lost twice.

Carlton are so desperate for a key forward they would roll out poor Scotty Gumbleton in his wheel-chair, and he'd still do a better job than Brad "can't kick" Fisher.

In conclusion, it is pretty evident that Carlton still have a long way to go (as evidenced by their 10th position placing) and that their kids are not as good as they are cracked up to be.

M Knights is that you? Surely not another Bomber fan who thinks the dons have a good list. Someone needs to let u clowns know your list is horrible and the sooner u bottom out the better.

Carlton > Richmond >>>>>>>> daylight >> Freo >>>>> Dons kids

Paddy Ryder
Brent Stanton
Angus Monfries
Scott Gumbleton (debatable, his hamstrings could explode at any minute a la Hartlett)
Jay Neagle
Bachar Houli
Leroy Jetta
Sam Lonergan
David Myers
Tayte Pears
Kyle Reimers
Brent Prismall
Courtenay Dempsey

Players in bold would get a regular game with us.

I'm actually lolling that you think any of your midfielders would get a game ahead of ours.

Prismall, Houli and Ryder would get a game in all seriousness. Otherwise this thread has gone WAY too far.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton are pathetic, but to have a Dons supporter start throwing around the names of Lonergan, Myers and Pears as walk up starts in Carlton is laughable.

Essendon fans, brace yourself for another years of rubbish.

Who would you drop out of our midfield rotation for Prismall and Houli?
I was thinking that myself, more on talent than anything else. So no one. They could be handy depth players.:thumbsu: So my opinion has changed. Ryder would get a game but that's it for me.

Carlton are pathetic, but to have a Dons supporter start throwing around the names of Lonergan, Myers and Pears as walk up starts in Carlton is laughable.

Smack your wife, run down the street naked, buy a house for your favorite greek, oorrrr go next door and root the neighbours dog. Just do what ever comes easiest now but you guys have ZERO idea.

And huggy/big ****.... you have just qualifed your footy smarts with that comment. Lonergan will be a champ

01052008798.jpg

And this all coming from a guy who follows the most over-rated football team of this decade.

Lonergan and Myers would get a game in Carlton's shitful team easily, for God sakes Paul Bower gets a game for em.

Bryce Gibbs
Marc Murphy
Matthew Kruezer
Paul Bower
Jamison
eddie betts
Robert Warnock
Shaun Grigg
Andrew Walker
Bentick
Hampson
Russell
Browne
armfield

Would all make the Essendon line up.

HA HA Jor-d HA HA Jord- HA HA Jordan HA HA Russ HA HA i can't get his name out it hurts Russell HA HA HA HA Jordan Russell HAHAHAHAHA what a chook and he even had his contract renewed LMFAO

Big Dud

Pears... You have to be serious... PEARS only got a game for you mungles coz half the list was out injured and had to play nobodys. PEARSSS??!! far out brussel sprout!

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton kids who would get a game at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back