Carlton Training Monday 29th October

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone else watch the video on the carlton website? if so did anyone else think they saw teague in it? or anyone who went to training for that matter? itd be awesome if they were keeping himround the club, would mean theres a far greater carlton influence in the picking of the bullants team

David Teague has been appointed as the Northern Bullants Senior Coach. Expect him to play a part in the development of the kids

I wonder if one of the reasons we started a week earlier was to see a bit more of how Aisake and Hampster are going prior to the draft?

when i saw Hammo at the kouta book signing, he did look like he put on some size but still needs a lot more work done!!!

this and another preseason should do the trick!!

Does anybody know if the boys will be training this Monday? (5 November)

Usually they train Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They should be.

I called the club at 11, asked what time tomorrow's session was and the lady said to call back in an hour and she will go and find out. I called back, a different lady answered and she said the dont know yet and to call tomorrow. :(

Usually they train Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They should be.

I called the club at 11, asked what time tomorrow's session was and the lady said to call back in an hour and she will go and find out. I called back, a different lady answered and she said the dont know yet and to call tomorrow. :(

How annoying!!

Something on the website would be great but all they have is that details are coming soon... :thumbsdown:

Hammer will be a man mountain in two years.

Shaun has the potential to be a Brad Ottens who can rest up forward when he isn't rucking because he's so quick and has a huge leap. Even Jeff White couldn't get to it when he took that overhead mark at full stretch and kicked the goal against Melbourne.

He could very well be the bargain pick of the 2007 draft.

training-291097-300-13-hamp.jpg

Chris Judd Training: Gallery

How happy does he look?
Even in October, I reckon he knows he's going to be in for a big year '08.
Yep, no question........morale at an all time low........he and Gibbs will be looking to leave this year.:rolleyes:

Yep, no question........morale at an all time low........he and Gibbs will be looking to leave this year.:rolleyes:

Exactly.
Murphy to the Kangaroos, and Gibbs back to Adelaide at the end of '08. I heard that the deal is already signed, sealed and delivered. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Training today will be in 3 seperate groups and the lady said theres no point in going.

I was actually told that until "the fitness guy" starts, there is no set training schedule. I just assumed she was talking about Justin Cordy. Apparently they are just testing the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Training Monday 29th October

Remove this Banner Ad

Back