Oppo Camp Carlton V Essendon banter thread (Round 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at all you flogs up and about.

Well done, you were better today.

Doesn't change the fact we are miles and miles ahead of where you lot are.

We will be there in September, and if faced again would probably give you another mauling.
lol flogs up and about.

reminds me of every carlton supporter over the offseason, and in the past 3 weeks.

suck it up princess

Obviously have sucked it up as I wouldn't be here otherwise.

You do realise, the media have a lot to do with pumping up the tyres, then they turn around and say the fans are up and about. We didn't make us premiership favourites, nor do we call up saying the premiership in the bag. It's the bookies and people like KB who sprout that shit then say it is the supporters.

Like I said, well played, but I still don't think you are a third of the side we are:thumbsu:

Obviously have sucked it up as I wouldn't be here otherwise.

You do realise, the media have a lot to do with pumping up the tyres, then they turn around and say the fans are up and about. We didn't make us premiership favourites, nor do we call up saying the premiership in the bag. It's the bookies and people like KB who sprout that shit then say it is the supporters.

Like I said, well played, but I still don't think you are a third of the side we are:thumbsu:

Remove your cranium from your colon.

4 points.

Lets just hope your next finals appearance (if you get there) isn't another 10 goal odd belting.

Lets see what happens when the whips are cracking, we have bigger fish to fry.

Give it a rest **** wit, your cheating scumbag club got served. See what happens when the whips are cracking? If your shit mob can't get over the line in big games like this then you may as well give up now. Showed today that you're still the same downhill skiing soft ***** of old. :thumbsu:

Give it a rest **** wit, your cheating scumbag club got served. See what happens when the whips are cracking? If your shit mob can't get over the line in big games like this then you may as well give up now. Showed today that you're still the same downhill skiing soft ***** of old. :thumbsu:

Big games like this? Maybe for you lot it was a big game. I do recall September last year being a bit bigger, but you are allowed to beat your drums tonight. You beat a quality side, just like we did last week.

Still doesn't really change the fact we are a far better team then you lot. And deep down, you all know it.

But alas, well done. But seriously, deluded if you think today's win is bringing you any sort of success in the future.

Big games like this? Maybe for you lot it was a big game. I do recall September last year being a bit bigger, but you are allowed to beat your drums tonight. You beat a quality side, just like we did last week.

Still doesn't really change the fact we are a far better team then you lot. And deep down, you all know it.

But alas, well done. But seriously, deluded if you think today's win is bringing you any sort of success in the future.

You're right.

We all know premierships are won in Rd 3 not Rd 4.

You are a deadest muppet.

Be honest, do you think this win springboards you above Carlton as the more superior side this year?

I think it's too early to make any season long calls. As it stands though, we're a better team. We have a better record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done guys, seems like you've unlocked the secret to beating Carlton like I previously alluded to:

IN: McLean
OUT: 4 points

A begrudging congrats, you deserved it today. Pricks.

After Carrots was helped off holding his arm still and Laids limped off with the help of the trainers I said to the people I was with (2 Ess 2 Carl) that you have hurt us physically lets see if you have hurt us mentally. You had. That not a single player ran in to give any physical treatment to Lonergan showed everything we needed to know about where that game was heading.

I still think you have serious list deficiencies and your club is reluctant to address them, and I doubt you are a top 8 team. But one thing your mob cannot be accused of is hiding from a contest, sadly I cant say the same.

Well done guys, seems like you've unlocked the secret to beating Carlton like I previously alluded to:

IN: McLean
OUT: 4 points

A begrudging congrats, you deserved it today. Pricks.

Don't understand Carlton supporters hanging shit on McLean, he was much better than quite a few of your players, Robinson, Lucas, Garlett, et al.

Don't get me wrong in no way am I saying he was anything but ordinary, but he was the only decent clearance player for the Scum today. To go with his 8 clearances he also kicked a goal and got 1 in the assist column too, he was better than people give him credit for.

That said, hope he plays round 21. :D

After Carrots was helped off holding his arm still and Laids limped off with the help of the trainers I said to the people I was with (2 Ess 2 Carl) that you have hurt us physically lets see if you have hurt us mentally. You had. That not a single player ran in to give any physical treatment to Lonergan showed everything we needed to know about where that game was heading.

I still think you have serious list deficiencies and your club is reluctant to address them, and I doubt you are a top 8 team. But one thing your mob cannot be accused of is hiding from a contest, sadly I cant say the same.

Just because we dont have any No.1 draft picks in our team or Chris Judd doesnt mean we have list deficiencies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Carlton V Essendon banter thread (Round 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back