Oppo Camp Carlton V Essendon banter thread (Round 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Big games like this? Maybe for you lot it was a big game. I do recall September last year being a bit bigger, but you are allowed to beat your drums tonight. You beat a quality side, just like we did last week.

Still doesn't really change the fact we are a far better team then you lot. And deep down, you all know it.

But alas, well done. But seriously, deluded if you think today's win is bringing you any sort of success in the future.

Haha, why are you talking about the past?

Another pre-season gone, another season unfolding.

You guys are going to be belted by Freo next week and deep down, you all know it.

How'd it feel having our midfield dominate yours? Your backline is in tatters, even our own full-back was slotting them in.

Average forwards, average backline, average ruck. Overrated Carlton is overrated. You're lucky Murph is still walking.

We are the better team with a better improving structure and we proved it today. Have a shit one, scum.

Give it a rest **** wit, your cheating scumbag club got served. See what happens when the whips are cracking? If your shit mob can't get over the line in big games like this then you may as well give up now. Showed today that you're still the same downhill skiing soft ***** of old. :thumbsu:

Hope you didn't get carded for this post Donakebab, because it is gold:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just wanted to say congratulations on the win yesterday guys, thoroughly deserved. Good on your mob for sticking it to the media and the bookmakers for not giving you a snowflakes chance in hell. Why anybody didn't think that this was going to be a tough game (although you guys actually did it easily) is beyond me.

See you later on in the season, and hopefully in September.

Honestly, Carlton haven't changed from what we say during the Knights era when we used to pull there pants down after they thought they were going places. Remember Round 3 2009?

Contrary to belief, guys like Hampson, Bower, Henderson etc are very ordinary footballers. I dont know who is more over rated out of Gibbs and Waite. Waite isnt going to get better at 28 years old. Judd aside they DON'T have us covered. Not up forward, not in the backline, not in the ruck.

Carlton's backline is laughable.

If we can develop or buy a complete midfield jet we are really going to enjoy boosting our percentage playing Carlton.

Oh and Marc Murphy? Please. Keep diving you junk possie king.

I was interstate at a wedding so missed the game but I did feel a strange sensation;

I sensed a great disturbance in the force, it was like a million inflated egos crying out in unison, then suddenly....silenced.

I was interstate at a wedding so missed the game but I did feel a strange sensation;

I sensed a great disturbance in the force, it was like a million inflated egos crying out in unison, then suddenly....silenced.

Great post :thumbsu::thumbsu::D

I would like to claim that Essendon has started the Carlton downward spiral.

Before us they flogged: Richmond, Brisbane and Collingwood.

After us (flogging them):
Losses to Sk Kilda and Adelaide.
Narrow win over Fremantle (beat Brisbane comfortably).

OK, so maybe we didn't start it, but it is nice they've had a bit of a reality check.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to claim that Essendon has started the Carlton downward spiral.

Before us they flogged: Richmond, Brisbane and Collingwood.

After us (flogging them):
Losses to Sk Kilda and Adelaide.
Narrow win over Fremantle (beat Brisbane comfortably).

OK, so maybe we didn't start it, but it is nice they've had a bit of a reality check.

We exposed a problem, and they've been largely unable to correct it.

Aberration my arse.

You know a clubs in trouble when you read of fans screaming out for Brock Mclean to come into the side :D:D:D

Carlton losing at the start and end of the week is icing on the cake of this weeks dreamtime win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back