Caroline you wouldn't know

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Dan25:
Rooboy, with your usual propensity to bag Essendon, why the sudden inclination to stick up for Sheeds?

Dan... I thought Kevin was agreeing with me not the other way around... but whatever turns you on Dan...

BTW Dan when did this turn into an Essendon thing??? it's an USC thing... you idiot...

Originally posted by Same Old's:
I thought you would bring that up on here.

SameOlds... hope your not going to shoot the messenger... if not here... where???

I loved the looked USC's face after sheedy said "Caroline you wouldn't know"... just imagine the look if he had of used her real name...

If I ask you "what is USC", can I get a straightforward reply?
confused.gif

He he, it sounded like one of those short names for American Universities. Eg, the University of South Carolina.

USC is the kind of thing you expect to see plastered over T-Shirts worn by Gridiron playing College students !
biggrin.gif

hahahaha caroline wilson u stupid bitch
how dumb did she look on that couch, especially when Sheedy had a go at reporters....stupid cow, there is no brain behind those dogs breakfast of a face...

Rooboy
I can't believe I agree with two of your comments
rolleyes.gif
I loved it when Sheeds told her she didn't know, hardly heard a peep out of her after that, except for her pathetic attempts to try to stir trouble between him & wallsy. Sheeds will you have a drink with him, will you shake hands with him, bad luck caroline, no sensationalist headline for your article tomorrow.
I was also hoping Sheeds would leap over the table & snot wallsy, damn, that is the only reason I watched the bloody show.
mad.gif

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

[This message has been edited by mantis (edited 18 April 2001).]

Sandie... I believe you are moving forward... now if you agree with me for the same reasons that would be absolutely fantastic... and really if Sheedy can I can't see why you shouldn't...

USC... you wouldn't know... is there any need to say anything else... isn't it amazing how three words can get is so right...

Robert Walls... only writes negative reports... "He must go... Sack him... His time is up..." he is so thuckin boring and predictable... no wonder he coached four teams...

[This message has been edited by Rooboy 96 (edited 18 April 2001).]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but sheeds only has a narrow breadth of experience having coached only one club. What the hell would sheeds know the twerp ????
Walls' experience of both leading dung heap football teams, being able to buy premierships at Carlton then being sacked, and then being able to make John Northey look fantastic at Richmond and Brisbane gives him much more credibility.

If anyone has the credentials to tell Caro about not knowing anything, its Robbie Walls.

Originally posted by SS11:
hahahaha caroline wilson u stupid bitch
how dumb did she look on that couch, especially when Sheedy had a go at reporters....stupid cow, there is no brain behind those dogs breakfast of a face...

That was better then what I could ever say!

Mags

Good on you Sheeds, someone needed to tell the woman to shut up!
For crying out loud, what does she think she is doing on that couch? She doesn't know a thing about football. Does she think her comments are actually 'expert'? Knowledgeable?
For God's sake, someone get her as far away from football as possible.

------------------
Essendon, the most powerful and best run club in the league.

Thought it was brilliant......but I thought he should have left it there. He ruined it by continuing and saying "you've never coached"

It was far better as a one liner!

Some of you guys slagged off at Schwartz for being racist, but right here on this board, what do we have but chauvanists (equally as bad in my eyes.)
Fancy calling someone a ****.
I think you guys are pathetic and embarrassing...I just hope you have the excuse of youth on your side.

I hope the moderator has a look at some of the posts.

Originally posted by Ms.Storm:
Some of you guys slagged off at Schwartz for being racist, but right here on this board, what do we have but chauvanists (equally as bad in my eyes.)
Fancy calling someone a ****.
I think you guys are pathetic and embarrassing...I just hope you have the excuse of youth on your side.

I hope the moderator has a look at some of the posts.

As USC would say... Don't shoot the messenger...

Are we all chauvinists or jealous would-be journalists ?

Everyone and his dog seems to be having pot-shots at Caroline since she got the talking footy job. I notice the 3AW boys noe try to show her up.

I don't think she's being given a chance at all.

Why get sheedy on just to 'patch it up' like bruce seemed to be trying to do ?

If you accept that sheedy is self-serving and essendon-serving (he said as much himself) then you go OK - but lets not treat him like god.

And the argument seems to be that Robert Wall's comments should be limited to what he did when he played etc.

As none of us played AFL footy are our comments all null and void ? So sheedy is saying to every one of us YOU WOULDN'T KNOW.

Originally posted by Pessimistic:

So sheedy is saying to every one of us YOU WOULDN'T KNOW.

Which is essentially what Walls said to Sheedy about coaching at a struggling club...

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW!

(Why do I get the feeling that this will become a kind of catch phrase in the same manner as Bart Simpson / I DIDN'T DO IT?)

------------------
King of the Jungle - TigerFury.net -Independant Richmond Tigers website

Remove this Banner Ad

Caroline you wouldn't know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back