Carrots the Tagger!

Remove this Banner Ad

Has to go to Hodge!

Did a sensational job on Gilbee last week and although Hodge and Gilbee are very different players they both play the quarter back role for their respective teams. The only area Hodge is 'far' superior to carrots is in the air.. (and skill wise)...Hodgey carved us up last time and I think Carrots could be the mann to curb Hodges influence and annoy the living hell out of him...I loved seeing Carrots last week use his arm guard as a weapon to annoying the bejezus out of Gilbee!!

It's good to see Carrazzo in a position that he looks comfortable playing as opposed to the Back Pocket.

Hopefully he can double up his performance this weekend.
Correct.:thumbsu: Something told me not to like him in that role and get him back in the middle where he can find the ball and use it more often.
Still, he's very good defensively so you can slot him into a tagging role in the middle.
With Judd, Murphy, Gibbs, Stevens, Simpson, Scotland and Hadley who can all play attacking roles in the middle, there was still a spot for Carrots as a tagger, and it was a call I made even before he came into the lineup on Sunday, and a post which sounds very similar to what the OP has actually stated.;)
Looks at home as a tagging midfielder.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Carrots the Tagger!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back