Casey vs Sandringham (VFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good crack by Casey boys so far.

Love seeing Howes and Woewodin on the wings. Both good sizes and having an impact.

Rooyen looks like a great prospect.

One of these commentators is just terrible (bloke who came in late). Doesnt know who any of the players are and the ones he has the confidence to name he generally has the wrong player anyway. Lead guy is decent though

And apologies to McVee. 8 touches so I clearly don’t know what he looks like!
I think he looks quite a bit like Wowoedin. Had a few touches around half-back, nothing particularly eye-catching but done pretty well so far I thought.

I think he looks quite a bit like Wowoedin. Had a few touches around half-back, nothing particularly eye-catching but done pretty well so far I thought.
I think you’re right. My eyesight, long distance camerawork, and the similar look to Woey jr. conspiring against me.

For the future, I really like (and have for some time) the way Bedford moves. To me he’s next in line, as being medi sub suggests, for a small forward position and comfortably ahead of Chandler or Laurie.

Laurie kind of reminds me of Spargo. Clever disposal, but not really physically gifted.

Van Rooyen just seems to have “it”. He likes to be physical which is a really good sign and looks to read it well in the air.

Thanks Lampers for this. Nearly as good as being there, and much better than spending half of Sunday on the Dandenong road

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake Howes misses.
79-36
Toby Bedford does not
85-36

Remove this Banner Ad

Casey vs Sandringham (VFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back