Preview Cats V Hawks Sat Jul6 435 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ins hallelujah.
Mannagh better not be sub make henry sub.
I still feel like duncan wont play though as he cant play this game and pies (same as tuohy) and i thought they would prioritise next week.

No stanley is interesting. If hes fit he should be playing as we need sdk in the backline.
I agree I can't see both Duncan and Tuohy playing this one.

With Lewis back in for them, along with Chol and Gunston, do we bring back Rhys to allow SDK to go back?
Chol is in very good form , Lewis comes back in after a spell , Gunston with Meek to rest forward as well?
Fearful we can't cover that many talls and one will get off the chain...........................

We're stacked for forwards and thin for centre square mids and defenders. It'll be interesting to see how that's managed. Presumably either Henry or Mannagh sub lessens the imbalance a bit.

I'd be willing to bet the average punter wouldn't guess that the old washed up Geelong and the young rebuilding Hawthorn have picked sides with the same number of under 22s and less than 50 gamers.

Pure_Ownage you happy
Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

That would be a weird move when the guy has attended about 5 centre bounces all year at VFL level. Maybe play him where he dominated the VFL last week, as a high half forward.

Its not really considering we are overloaded with forwards (neale cameron rohan henry stengle close miers plus mannagh) and besides miers hes the only one thats ever played as a genuine mid before (see werribbee).

That team has Mannagh as sub written all over it

I would assume henry is sub since i dont really see why you need all of him rohan and neale in the same fwd group (and neale wont be sub). I would be disappointed if mannagh was sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not really considering we are overloaded with forwards (neale cameron rohan henry stengle close miers plus mannagh) and besides miers hes the only one thats ever played as a genuine mid before (see werribbee).

I just had a quick look back at the first quarter of the VFL GF and he played high half forward pushing up to the contest basically the same as last week. Apart from 1 late against Port Melbourne I'm not sure I've seen him take a centre bounce. I don't really get why you're convinced he's a midfielder.

Personally I'd give Dempsey some centre square time if one of them has to go in there because he dominated VFL last year the times he played inside mid and I'm pretty sure that's where he'll end up.

I would assume henry is sub since i dont really see why you need all of him rohan and neale in the same fwd group (and neale wont be sub). I would be disappointed if mannagh was sub.
Also Jez stationed closer to goal by the looks of it... and he ain't tackling much.

Mannagh had 10 tackles alone on the weekend... he will probs have more than Jez, Neale and Henry combined if he isn't a sub.

Sicily out for them is huge. Looks like Ginnivan may not get up either.
You would think Knevitt with the Vest or maybe O Henry.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back