Dempsey 19
Stewart 17
Bowes 16
Holmes 15
Dangerfield 14
De Koning 14
Cameron 13
Mannagh 13 (and 11 tackles).

With Henry as sub it is hard to know who he comes in for. Can’t really be a MF even though a couple haven’t been getting much of it?

Unless he is can play win given fresh

When does OHenry come on, and for whom?

I'd almost take Jezza off

He's been on the end of a couple of big hits & falls, plus he spent some time in the second quarter talking with the physios which suggests he wasn't happy with something

With a big game on Friday night against Collingwood, I'd give him time to hit the showers first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward line so dangerous now that we get to every aerial contest and halve it at worst. Must persist with Neale. Not far off it at all.
Yeah has a great kick. Just needs to read the ball in flight a bit better as he gets more experience

He's been on the end of a couple of big hits & falls, plus he spent some time in the second quarter talking with the physios which suggests he wasn't happy with something

With a big game on Friday night against Collingwood, I'd give him time to hit the showers first
Rolled his ankle I think. Not the worst call to take him off.

Yep, 100%

We had a pretty flat patch in the middle of that 3rd quarter. Hawthorn got on top a bit, but couldn't really get anything on the scoreboard for their efforts. Good response from us in junk time too.
To be fair the hawks haven’t been awful.
They are decent and won’t just roll over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back