Game Day Cats V Hawks Sat Jul6 435 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A first round Barry Crocker by Wells.

There’s been a bunch of them.

Plenty of Falcons.

Hoping Jhye Clark can get it back on track.
“First round pick”. Haha

16th pick in a mediocre draft.

wells has never burned a single digit pick in a good draft.

A first round Barry Crocker by Wells.

There’s been a bunch of them.

Plenty of Falcons.

Hoping Jhye Clark can get it back on track.
I was never a Stephens guy, but it really doesn't look that bad even in hindsight.

Chad Warner is the only one that hurts...and even then he went over 20 picks later. He was never on our radar.

The others are just decent but not special players in Kemp, Rivers, Robertson etc, or just flat out spuds.

Put it this way, outside of Warner who shocked every recruiter, there wasn't a player available in that range who would change our predicament right now.

Similar scenario for Essendon, Hawthorn, & Norf who ****ed up in 2020 with DGB, Phillips, & Reid/Cox.

Nobody saw Max Holmes coming, so even if you barrack for those clubs, it's not really fair to hang it on them.

I don't think we even saw Max Holmes coming.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but watching the players arrive today, Zach G drives up in his little Volkswagen

Next vehicle in is big brother Cam driving a Ford Raptor & parks right beside little brother - could nearly fit little brothers car in the tray of the Raptor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just made same comment. And they took all the parking spots near packo! More reason to smash em
Every ticket sold is $$ in our pockets.

Now it would be great if Cats supporters were the only ones in there but still... i'll take their money too.

I put my reserved seats up for resale every home game and they sell most weeks. ( top deck Players Stand front row) behind the goals. Good seats

GO Catters

I tell you what there are a lot of Hawk supporters in Geelong today, have seen heaps everywhere.
We all got here early as it has been awhile so we had no idea where to go

Most predicted the right sub

And we have a late change - I didn't see Mitch arriving, but did notice Jhye walking into the stadium, but not sure many others did as he wasn't mobbed by the waiting crowd

Unlucky for Knevitt, hope he doesnt lose his spot permanently after working his way back

Unlucky for Knevitt but it should help our team balance a bit. We looked short an inside mid. Close and Miers can push up to the wings more and leave space for Mannagh at half forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back