Society & Culture Celebrities you cannot stand

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruno-Mars-Grammys-2012-Red-Carpet-bruno-mars-29024686-1222-1178.jpg

adamswanson_new_302x170.jpg

adam swanson, appears on ready steady cook occasionally, as well as morning shows and other crap like that.

runs a greek restaurant in adelaide, speaks with a ridiculously woggy accent, I'm yet to find evidence of him actually being greek though.

has a very punchable face.

Hate everything their band stand for, but that Lachie Neale-lite from One Direction seems an okay dude. I don't get the hate.

One Direction as individuals dont irritate me, or havent done anything to irritate me personally. It's just the annoying hype and adoration, not their fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP just hates people because he doesn't like their music which is like hating a random person because they're a parking inspector, it's just what they do for money

It also bugs me when Kim kardashian cops flack. Her fame is a result of a very popular reality tv show. Fame is people knowing who you are, people know who she is, so she's famous. She doesn't parade around demanding people ask to have photos with her, she does her tv show and people pay her for appearances

I hate Dave Hughes. The guy seems to think he's on another level than the gen pop. Seem him ignore people in streets and hearing the dribble he puts on radio paints a picture of a guy I wouldn't want to have a beer with

OP just hates people because he doesn't like their music which is like hating a random person because they're a parking inspector, it's just what they do for money

It also bugs me when Kim kardashian cops flack. Her fame is a result of a very popular reality tv show. Fame is people knowing who you are, people know who she is, so she's famous. She doesn't parade around demanding people ask to have photos with her, she does her tv show and people pay her for appearances

I hate Dave Hughes. The guy seems to think he's on another level than the gen pop. Seem him ignore people in streets and hearing the dribble he puts on radio paints a picture of a guy I wouldn't want to have a beer with
A parking inspector is a civil servant employed to do a job required in society. While most people hate them, they perform a role that makes society more functional.

The celebrities mentioned in this thread are parasites who market shit at teens and pre-teens, influencing them with a bullshit raunch culture, and acting "dangerous". They're scum.

Dave Hughes makes me chuckle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Celebrities you cannot stand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back