Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
champ said:
That surprises me Footy02, I have on most occasions agreed with your posts, this one however is not right, Stieckerocks is a serious wa nker.
looks like its me and footy02 against the world....now champ...i had some time for you...and ive still got plenty of lovin to give this site...so how bout it..
my tips for this week...cool trent and the mighty eagles to beat cohuna...
any truth that cliftons look alike is donating a hair cut to robbie :crimestoppers' masters....

DEAMLY said:
Who and Why???

NNWU v BALRANALD: Nyah has no depth, lack experience and no quality
$8.40 $1.05 players
LALBERT v COHUNA: Lalbert have recruited well and will be a surprise
$1.85 $2.60 packet this year apparently... Cohuna didn't show
much in night series
WOORINEN v KERANG: Big year for Prymke to show what he's made of.
$1.85 $1.95 Kerang's young blokes are good but lack
experience... very close match
SWAN HILL v LAKE BOGA: Swan Hill missing quite a few through weddings
$2.50 $1.75 etc. Lake Boga beat them in the night series,
some may not read much into that but it wasn't
a close game. both at full strength, swan hill,
but not this weekend
LEITCHVILLE v BARHAM: L/G have recruited a few from echuca and look
$1.85 $1.95 to be a tad better this year, should win at home
TOLLEY/MANANG v TYNTYNDER: Match of the round, very hard to pick a
$1.95 $1.85 winner but tyntynder look to have a bit
more spark and depth. Peter Mann will
have his work cut out for him against big
garth russell. this game will be a real
battle of the midfeilds!

I think you're in strife mate. I'll have $1000 on Lalbert and $500 on Cohuna. I'll also have $500 on Swan Hill and $1000 on Lake Boga. I'll await payment.

steikerocks said:
looks like its me and footy02 against the world....now champ...i had some time for you...and ive still got plenty of lovin to give this site...so how bout it..
my tips for this week...cool trent and the mighty eagles to beat cohuna...
any truth that cliftons look alike is donating a hair cut to robbie :crimestoppers' masters....

Ha ha ha fantastic laughs about Masters well said:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :D
Is that your own material?

Yaaablett said:
I think you're in strife mate. I'll have $1000 on Lalbert and $500 on Cohuna. I'll also have $500 on Swan Hill and $1000 on Lake Boga. I'll await payment.
That would be a straight out payment to you Yaaaablett of $3150 no matter the results. Obviously DEAMLY has to re-asses the way he gives odds:thumbsu:

Bowser said:
Ha ha ha fantastic laughs about Masters well said:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :D
Is that your own material?
yeah thanx bowser...unfortunately it is my own material.....seriously.....i want everyone to put up five bucks and pick the ladder now as to what it will be at the end of the season, closest wins
one proviso...ill have to wait and see how the zucchinis go...to see if i can pay..and if i can ill pick up the cash in marcus demarias postman pat van

Kelvin 69 said:
Old mate Clifto (you can write this in the Guardian if you like), last night I was talking to a good friend of mine who is also a Tyntynder commitee man and he told me (after a few frothys) Tyntynder are prepared to pay between $700-$1000 each per game for 2 quality talls. They are confident they can go all the way with an extra 2 talls and are prepared to spend up big.
TRUE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so all you Tyntynder boys put your hand out)

kelvin that is not big news, which team in country vic wouldn't want 2 more quality talls in their team? bit hard to find them at this time of the year however. the dogs have been searching for quality talls ever since i can remember

steikerocks said:
yeah thanx bowser...unfortunately it is my own material.....seriously.....i want everyone to put up five bucks and pick the ladder now as to what it will be at the end of the season, closest wins
one proviso...ill have to wait and see how the zucchinis go...to see if i can pay..and if i can ill pick up the cash in marcus demarias postman pat van

hahaha. i liked the one:D

clifton's lookalike said:
Is that $700-$1000 per player or in total. I believe you that they would be prepared to spend good money for a key big man, but I don't think they would be giving Marc $700. $400-500 I can understand. Don't worry Peter Mann will fill in the ruck duties just fine. A CHB is what they really need which frees up O'Bryan to use his athleticism in another position i.e. tall running wingman.
Clifton, Tyntynder already have a more than capable CHB in the team apart from Marc O'Bryan. You are a disgrace to Clifton's real lookalike (Tim Styles).;)

jimmyboy said:
That would be a straight out payment to you Yaaaablett of $3150 no matter the results. Obviously DEAMLY has to re-asses the way he gives odds:thumbsu:
don't you and yaablett gamble much.1000 on lalbert at 1.85 & 500 on cohuna at 2.60 means that he is spending $1500 on bets and only receiving $1300 back if cohuna wins. Also 500 on Swans at 2.50 and 1000 on lake b at 1.75 means if swan hill wins he only gets back $1250 from a $1500 bet. totalling a possible $450 loss. need any more tips boys catch me in the tab at the fed.:thumbsu:

Hey Yablet,

How about spending $650 on Cohuna at $2.60 to make $1690 ($140 profit)
And then spend $900 on Lalbert at $1.85 to make $1665 ($115 profit)
Cost = $900 + $650 = $1550

The other game is a bit harder to make a quid out of ...

$500 on Swan Hill at $2.50 to make $1300 ($50 profit)
$750 on Lake Boga at $1.75 to make $1312 ($62 profit)
$500 + $750 = $1250

I think that all sounds right ???

When you want me to come and take a look at the books at the shop just give us a buzz ok mate. I'll give you a good deal, promise ...

Santoz said:
Hey Yablet,

How about spending $650 on Cohuna at $2.60 to make $1690 ($140 profit)
And then spend $900 on Lalbert at $1.85 to make $1665 ($115 profit)
Cost = $900 + $650 = $1550

The other game is a bit harder to make a quid out of ...

$500 on Swan Hill at $2.50 to make $1300 ($50 profit)
$750 on Lake Boga at $1.75 to make $1312 ($62 profit)
$500 + $750 = $1250

I think that all sounds right ???

When you want me to come and take a look at the books at the shop just give us a buzz ok mate. I'll give you a good deal, promise ...

Yeah that's what I meant! I knew we could work so we would'nt lose.

FOOZ said:
You bet ya they have. So has every other side in the league though. and if you say they havent you are blind.

Bloody oath they have Fooz ball, why do you think that Brad Carroll went straight back to the Bulldogs after earning a Prime Ministers wage at Ultima for one year, they couldn't function without him. He has told me himself that he doesn't have to work to live..

Kick_it_2_me said:
kelvin that is not big news, which team in country vic wouldn't want 2 more quality talls in their team? bit hard to find them at this time of the year however. the dogs have been searching for quality talls ever since i can remember

Kick it to Me would you spent that money on a timid Mark Obrien???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEAMLY said:
Who and Why???

NNWU v BALRANALD: Nyah has no depth, lack experience and no quality
$8.40 $1.05 players
LALBERT v COHUNA: Lalbert have recruited well and will be a surprise
$1.85 $2.60 packet this year apparently... Cohuna didn't show
much in night series
WOORINEN v KERANG: Big year for Prymke to show what he's made of.
$1.85 $1.95 Kerang's young blokes are good but lack
experience... very close match
SWAN HILL v LAKE BOGA: Swan Hill missing quite a few through weddings
$2.50 $1.75 etc. Lake Boga beat them in the night series,
some may not read much into that but it wasn't
a close game. both at full strength, swan hill,
but not this weekend
LEITCHVILLE v BARHAM: L/G have recruited a few from echuca and look
$1.85 $1.95 to be a tad better this year, should win at home
TOLLEY/MANANG v TYNTYNDER: Match of the round, very hard to pick a
$1.95 $1.85 winner but tyntynder look to have a bit
more spark and depth. Peter Mann will
have his work cut out for him against big
garth russell. this game will be a real
battle of the midfeilds!

Wish I seen this post on Friday could'nt have enough on Kerang-Darwin united!

Kick_it_2_me said:

I think kelvin is just trying to argue against all these peoplewho say tyntynder dont pay big money.. Bout time they did spend huge money on a couple of talls. before all there locals get a bit of age behind them. e.g. kellys , stifflas, nalders and such... probably should have at least one more flag to their name if that had done so earlier.

Kelvin 69 said:
Bloody oath they have Fooz ball, why do you think that Brad Carroll went straight back to the Bulldogs after earning a Prime Ministers wage at Ultima for one year, they couldn't function without him. He has told me himself that he doesn't have to work to live..

Caroll is a bloody good player and deserves good coin. and he would be getting it. However i would say that he is not getting anywhere near the coin that he could be getting at any other club in the league. The same could be said bout arentz. He could walk up to most clubs and ask for 30k no worries. NOw he would not be on that at manang. I have even heard he has been offered even more than 30 k.

Kelvin 69 said:
Gee I hope Obrien didn't take that $700 today..
Kelvin you seem to have something against marc o'bryan. Don't know why, he's a fairly honest kid who doesn't have big wraps on himself, if he is getting paid that much (which I doubt) good luck to him I say. I'd rather pay that sort of money for a local kid to come back and play, than an outsider who would contribute little to the club and disappear the next year. Anyone agree?

Did Trevor Ryan play for Koondrook on Saturday?

Also was at the Tooley Tyntynder game and was very impressed with the dogs and very under impressed with the Saints. My $200 might be in trouble Tubba! Well drilled the doggies. I'm not being a smartarse here but any excuses Kelvin? I'm keen to here your thoughts. I reckon some of your kids show promise Rae, Davies etc. Obviously losing R.O'Sullivan hurts and Cullen missing. I'm not writing you off but some improvement is needed.

footy02 said:
Caroll is a bloody good player and deserves good coin. and he would be getting it. However i would say that he is not getting anywhere near the coin that he could be getting at any other club in the league. The same could be said bout arentz. He could walk up to most clubs and ask for 30k no worries. NOw he would not be on that at manang. I have even heard he has been offered even more than 30 k.
The same could be said for a lot of footballers running around in clubs these days. The grass can always be greener on the other side of the fence. Its just the REAL footballers that stay loyal and dont jump clubs every two years.

Can anyone tell me a bit more about Kerang from the weekends game? By the sounds of it they will be alot better than first thought. And Russ as for that $200 you may as well as well start saving because the doggies are an absolute certainty for top 2. (balranald the other, from all reports the recruits are again top level.)

Tubba said:
Can anyone tell me a bit more about Kerang from the weekends game? By the sounds of it they will be alot better than first thought. And Russ as for that $200 you may as well as well start saving because the doggies are an absolute certainty for top 2. (balranald the other, from all reports the recruits are again top level.)
Tub from what i have heard they have picked up some very handy players whilst keeping the likes of sheppard and a few others i think that they will be a definate fight for the top two teams. They picked up many inform Darwin players again....

Tubba said:

I think Kerang will be a little better than first expected. They have some decent recruits from up North that no-one knows much about. As well as getting back guys like Coates and Robertson from the VFL system. Still not sure whether they will be top 2 material but will definitely push for finals.

Can someone tell me how brad carroll went on the weekend? who matched up on him and how else he contributed to tyntynders win against the undermand saints

The Nest said:
I think Kerang will be a little better than first expected. They have some decent recruits from up North that no-one knows much about. As well as getting back guys like Coates and Robertson from the VFL system. Still not sure whether they will be top 2 material but will definitely push for finals.

how should the blues go against the swans this weekend nest egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back