Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put it to the people who monitor these threads that an urgent email is to be sent to DEAMLY and a instant ban be put on this person. I know that he can come on as someone else but surely he will get sick of it. we need an answer monitors
user_online.gif

woof woof said:
C'mon dockers give him a go! You know him & I know him and i didn't mention he was in the side for his looks or kicking ability but he is in there. How are the dogs having depth problems if these guys are out and the fringe players are going up to the ones and they are still playing good footy and the two's are winning games. I don't see that as being depth problems.

he knows he's rank and i'm not sure he knows who i am or you know who i am. i think i'm right in saying henry nalder should'nt be playing seniors as well as bede mahon and tim styles. aaron cadd is lucky to be there too:thumbsu:

FOOZ said:
I put it to the people who monitor these threads that an urgent email is to be sent to DEAMLY and a instant ban be put on this person. I know that he can come on as someone else but surely he will get sick of it. we need an answer monitors
user_online.gif

you've written this everywhere you sook... i'm glad i've got all of these reactions on here... if you all think you know who i am, confront my you weak pricks

DEAMLY said:
you've written this everywhere you sook... i'm glad i've got all of these reactions on here... if you all think you know who i am, confront my you weak pricks

tell us where we can find you to come and confront you and I will organise everyone on here you have bagged and offended and we will come and confront you. we aren't the weak pricks, weak pricks are people who hide behind a name and bag blokes who get out and have a go like you do. and before you invite us to come and confront you please for christs sake learn how to construct a sentence, (if you all think you know who i am, confront my you weak pricks) maybe you can find out at school tomorrow.

DOCKERS said:
he knows he's rank and i'm not sure he knows who i am or you know who i am. i think i'm right in saying henry nalder should'nt be playing seniors as well as bede mahon and tim styles. aaron cadd is lucky to be there too:thumbsu:

well i might not know the exact user at the time of this post (i believe there is more than one person using this account) but the two original operators of this account and I know ross turner and the fact is he is playing senior footy as well as those blokes mentioned and they have been doing there job for the past few years which indicates to me they should be playing.

woof woof said:
well i might not know the exact user at the time of this post (i believe there is more than one person using this account) but the two original operators of this account and I know ross turner and the fact is he is playing senior footy as well as those blokes mentioned and they have been doing there job for the past few years which indicates to me they should be playing.
every side has there passengers, its a fact of life, the tyntynder bus has plenty, ross turner is definately one and should be charged for fare evasion

left foot long,mate come on little fella,ross turner is not only better looking than you but also he can kick a football better than you,even if he has got one leg

gofootygo said:
left foot long,mate come on little fella,ross turner is not only better looking than you but also he can kick a football better than you,even if he has got one leg

HI CAN U POST THIS WEEKS FIXTURE AS I DONT HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON THE ROUNDS

KIND REGARDS
THE MERCENARY......:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

the mercenary said:
HI CAN U POST THIS WEEKS FIXTURE AS I DONT HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON THE ROUNDS

KIND REGARDS
THE MERCENARY......:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Thanks MERCE. I have just started looking at this thread and am keen to find a bit about the bal roos and who is now associated with them as papers my way have nothing but league scores, but all i find is dribble and :D:D:D:De.

tyntynder V Nyah
balranald V Cohuna
Kerang V T'buc/Manangatang
Lake Boga V Woorinen
Koondrook V Swan Hill
Leitchville/Gunbower V Lalbert
There you go fello's as for bal, yeh look alright but dont know if it will be a repeat from last season, all play for themself and the money, not for the jumper, probally only handfull play for jumper including
joel coates
sam coates
john dunstone
gadget lloyd
thats nearly about it maybe 2 more
but still really ahndy side with alot of skill full players

gofootygo said:
tyntynder V Nyah
balranald V Cohuna
Lake Boga V Woorinen
Koondrook V Swan Hill
There you go fello's as for bal, yeh look alright but dont know if it will be a repeat from last season, all play for themself and the money, not for the jumper, probally only handfull play for jumper including
joel coates
sam coates
john dunstone
gadget lloyd
Champion:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: Appreciate it. What happened to a fellow by the name of Jason Hills. I think from Ballarat way not sure though.

gofootygo said:
tyntynder V Nyah
balranald V Cohuna
Lake Boga V Woorinen
Koondrook V Swan Hill
joel coates
sam coates
john dunstone
gadget lloyd

I vaguely remember the Coates'. Does anyone know if the Davis boys Ronald and Donald are playing Seniors, or Reserves? What about Josh Bruton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corrosion said:
I vaguely remember the Coates'. Does anyone know if the Davis boys Ronald and Donald are playing Seniors, or Reserves? What about Josh Bruton?
the davis boys, well ronald is playing abit of both an i doubt dobnald is playing at all, i think he is in melbourne working, i think,could be wrong. josh bruton would stuggle to get a reserves game if he actually tried.last time i seen him was sitting on pine in 2nds with hair down to his arse in a pony tail.

gofootygo said:
tyntynder V Nyah
balranald V Cohuna
Lake Boga V Woorinen
Koondrook V Swan Hill
joel coates
sam coates
john dunstone
gadget lloyd
:thumbsu:

YEAH THEY DO LOOK OK ON PAPER BUT ITS MATE SHIP THAT DOES REALLY COUNT

THANKS HEAPS GUYS I RANG A MATE HE SAID TRY THE WEEKLY TIMES ITS OUT IN STORES ON WEDS:thumbsu: SO I FLEW DOWN THE STREET TO GRAB 1 PAPER AND NO FIXTURES BUT ALL COUNTRY FOOTY LADDERS
MATE HERE THEY RRRRRRRR :thumbsdown: :thumbsu:

1ST ON TOP BALRAN 3 WINS 252% ON 12 PTS
2ND ...........TYNT ...3 .........196 .......12
3RD ............LALB... 3 .........153 .......12
4TH ...........KERA.... 2 .........153........ 8
5TH........... L-GUN ...2 .........106........ 8
6TH ...........S-HIL ....2.......... 101....... 8
7 TH......... BOGA..... 1........... 95........ 4
8 TH....... TOL MA ....1 ............93 .......4
9 TH........ COHUN .....1............ 78...... 4
10 TH..... BARHAM..... 0 ..........61......... 0
11TH .....NYAH W...... 0.......... 42......... 0
12 TH.... WOORI........ 0 .........41......... 0

SORRY ABOUT THE MESSY PAGE IM IN A HURRY GUYS

THERE THEY RRRRRRRRRR BOYS

AM I SEEING THINGS BUT ITS EARLY DAYS YEAH!!!!!:)

tips 4 Me R ...........................

tyn...... By....... 80...points
bal..................200
ker..................20
boga...............30
s-hil...............180
L-vil Vs Lalbrt a Draw At 106 A Piece

please Guys I Dont Want To Offend They Are Only My Tips
2 Get The Ball Rolling
and I Have Not Seen A Lot Of The Games Or Sides Yet...

say Hi To Gadget I Ran Into Him At A Wedding In Meb
last Year In Bright'n He Is A Good Guy And Did We Sink Some
pots I Was Sick 4 Days Alch Poisioning Im Sure Of It

the mercenary said:
tips 4 Me R ...........................

tyn...... By....... 80...points
bal..................200
ker..................20
boga...............30
s-hil...............180
L-vil Vs Lalbrt a Draw At 106 A Piece

please Guys I Dont Want To Offend They Are Only My Tips
2 Get The Ball Rolling
and I Have Not Seen A Lot Of The Games Or Sides Yet...

say Hi To Gadget I Ran Into Him At A Wedding In Meb
last Year In Bright'n He Is A Good Guy And Did We Sink Some
pots I Was Sick 4 Days Alch Poisioning Im Sure Of It

My tips are much the same MERCE Lalbert and leitchville a draw thats not a bad call. I think leitchville Lalbert seem to lack some stength in the ruck.

FOOZ said:
My tips are much the same MERCE Lalbert and leitchville a draw thats not a bad call. I think leitchville Lalbert seem to lack some stength in the ruck.

l-ville ruck or lalbs ruck there not that strong between the both of them r they it will come down to the forwards as both mid fields are surely not that strong seans out again flu left foot long says no show last week or this week
are you thinking what im thinking that they will attract the morgan guy to the club
..cheers.....
............the mercenary.........:thumbsu:

FOOZ said:

hey traps should be hot to trott 2nite with all clubs training and teams selections post the thread with positions and stuff to look at this will go 4 all please dont forget the footy show

gofootygo said:
the davis boys, well ronald is playing abit of both an i doubt dobnald is playing at all, i think he is in melbourne working, i think,could be wrong. josh bruton would stuggle to get a reserves game if he actually tried.last time i seen him was sitting on pine in 2nds with hair down to his arse in a pony tail.

Thanks. I met up with all three when I went back down their a few years ago. I use to go to school with them, but I've sinced moved up to QLD, and lost all contact with them. Thanks mate. That would be weird seeing Josh with a pony tail.

left foot long said:
does anybody have any information on lorrence farmer walking out of woorinen under let me say, cloudy circumstances.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
shouldn't you be on your way 2 training !!! .. ??
coach carter wont be impressed if you guys are late
word is 400's for late comers and lippy players being cheeky??
thats proberbly why rooney looks so fit and playing his best footy true .......

..............cheers...........
.......................the mercenary...............:thumbsu:

HavUEvaSeenTheRain said:
Is this you Rossco
no mate this is not rosco sorry,but give him a fair go,yes i admitt he is not the best looking bloke in the world and he does find it hard to know where the truth begins an ends but he is a alrite player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back