Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a huge weekend 4 footy ............ ................................ladder.........................

keerang...........23...9...147..............................ll... balran.........28..... 21.9...%
tyntyn............15...7....97...............................ll... tyntyn.........28.... 151.6..
what went wrong there big upset yeah...............ll.... swan hil ......24..... 124.5..
..................................................................ll.... tool/man......20...... 132.7..
balran.............29...18...192.. smashed .............ll..... kerang .......20....... 119.2..
boga .............8....6......54..............................ll..... lalbert .......20 ...... 109.8..
..................................................................ll..... lei/gun ......16 ...... 103.3
cohuna...........14...14.... 98.............................ll..... boga......... 16 ...... 93 ..
ko/bar............12....8......80.............................ll.... cohuna ......12 ......80.1..
...................................................................ll.... ko/bar ....... 8 ...... 76..
lei/gun............22....13...145............................ll.... woori..........................
n/nw .............12...14....86..............................ll..... n/ne.............................
......................................................................................................................
tool/man..........14...12....96
swan hill ..........10...5.....65
again another big upset.... keeping them honest....i.see

lalbert...........21...22.....148
woorinen.......8......8......56

any feed back would be great .....?????????????

which players went well... and 4 which sides .. if you can thanks ...

Re:Back Page Guardian, Monday

As reported in the local paper, Kerang had a win over injury depleated Tyntynder side......with four players out, Kerang certainly exposed the cracks in this over-rated side. Four players....
Well......lets have a look at the Kerang side...2 weeks ago they had a loss to Cohuna with approx. 10 players out...

Let's look at Saturday's Kerang side. Missing in Action are Phil Birchmore (injured). Melbourne player to come (injured) Brendan Shepherd to come in (injured) Pioneer players Troy Kelm and Kobie Wilson (to come in) Bendigo League player to come in (injured), Filo played with injury (B.O.G), Mark Walter played with injury, Adam Budjoso played with injury.
Tyntynder are nothing but a pack of fair dinkum sooks and this couldn't have happened to a better side. Going into the game their tyres were pumped to the max. and it was awesome to see Tyntynder walk off the ground to the cheer of their supporters....whoops....no-one. Not one person was there to support their side after the game.
Let's go back to the newspaper and see if this one-eyed bias reporter reports on the lack of support this over-rated side recieves when they are LOSERS.

Spoton said:

As reported in the local paper, Kerang had a win over injury depleated Tyntynder side......with four players out, Kerang certainly exposed the cracks in this over-rated side. Four players....
Well......lets have a look at the Kerang side...2 weeks ago they had a loss to Cohuna with approx. 10 players out...

Let's look at Saturday's Kerang side. Missing in Action are Phil Birchmore (injured). Melbourne player to come (injured) Brendan Shepherd to come in (injured) Pioneer players Troy Kelm and Kobie Wilson (to come in) Bendigo League player to come in (injured), Filo played with injury (B.O.G), Mark Walter played with injury, Adam Budjoso played with injury.
Tyntynder are nothing but a pack of fair dinkum sooks and this couldn't have happened to a better side. Going into the game their tyres were pumped to the max. and it was awesome to see Tyntynder walk off the ground to the cheer of their supporters....whoops....no-one. Not one person was there to support their side after the game.
Let's go back to the newspaper and see if this one-eyed bias reporter reports on the lack of support this over-rated side recieves when they are LOSERS.

What a fair dinkum loser. Do you realise how stupid you just sounded saying the Guardian reporter who covered that match is one eyed? Go back a read what you said....THEN....read the whole article that was in The Guardian, not just the photos you idiot!

Here, I'll post a bit you obviously missed!

While Tyntynder can take some solace from the fact that injury and illness robbed it of having its best side on the park, it is prudent to mention that Kerang has also been devastated by injury and will improve with the return of six senior players over the coming weeks.

While the Blues have leaders of the likes of Forsyth and Filo, they will be competitive, particularly now that the pair have returned to their best form.

Kerang is now knocking on the door of a finals appearance and a repeat of Saturday’s third quarter effort will make it a worthy contender.

Congrats Spoton, you have just won Tool of the Week!

iamfooty said:
What a fair dinkum loser. Do you realise how stupid you just sounded saying the Guardian reporter who covered that match is one eyed? Go back a read what you said....THEN....read the whole article that was in The Guardian, not just the photos you idiot!

Here, I'll post a bit you obviously missed!

While Tyntynder can take some solace from the fact that injury and illness robbed it of having its best side on the park, it is prudent to mention that Kerang has also been devastated by injury and will improve with the return of six senior players over the coming weeks.

While the Blues have leaders of the likes of Forsyth and Filo, they will be competitive, particularly now that the pair have returned to their best form.

Kerang is now knocking on the door of a finals appearance and a repeat of Saturday’s third quarter effort will make it a worthy contender.

Congrats Spoton, you have just won Tool of the Week!

i was waiting for a reaction, i am footy, good guardian writers are hard to find, dont condemn them for they know not what they write
luke3 chapter 7
ps did u suffer a workplace accident after reading that tripe

Spoton said:

If the rumour is true about who you are Spoton I don't think its healthy for you to have an opinion and to be speaking out about this as much as you are!

Last week- T-Manang 19 goals. Arentz 12. Named 4th best.

This week- T-Manang 14 goals. Arentz 9. Named 6th best.

Does he have to kick them all to be named in the top 2?

Can anyone give any info on Tyntynders injuries?? Corrie, the Kelly's, Munro, Shields...will they be missing more games? Interesting result as Kerang also appears to have a fair injury list. Could be very close between top 4 in come September

Footy Tripper said:
Can anyone give any info on Tyntynders injuries?? Corrie, the Kelly's, Munro, Shields...will they be missing more games? Interesting result as Kerang also appears to have a fair injury list. Could be very close between top 4 in come September

The top 4 was always going to be flip of the coin with Balranald probably the yardstick. The media attention Tyntynder was getting was definately flattering the bulldogs a bit. Rumour has it that Corrie and O'Halloran were out with flu so should be right this week, Munro and Rogers illness didn't take the field after half time but should be right this week, Shiels will play this week, Adam Kelly should be right this week, Luke kelly a few weeks away yet, Turner should be back through 2's this week, Mann broken ribs 1-2 weeks. Nalder also didn't take the field after half time and could miss a week but wouldn't miss to many. It was just one of those days for the bulldogs. Don't forget to watch out for me joining my lookalike styles in a bulldogs jumper this week!

Yaaablett said:

Good call Yabs, it does appear that the re-emergence of Joel Cullen and
Sam Lowerson has got the Saints right back in the hunt again. Have heard some talk that Jack is looking to set up his business in Mildura which would obviously have all eight clubs clambering for his signature. Can you add any fuel to this fire?

Yaaablett said:

he may be getting the lower end of the b.o.g's
but he would be full of confidence as 2 the bags he has kicked
he does not have to be getting in the top to so he's a good player he's just doin his job what about the delivery strait down his throat hard 4 any back man to stop well done mid field keep up the good work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R.I.P.
the drink career of Kelvin 69 and Fletcher. Gracefully put to rest by footy02 on the 17th of June.....

Hey Mercenary, hows things going in house out at your club. You all would be happy with the sides improvement, even in 2 out of 3 loses you have all pushed the so called "top" sides. Who do you rate s your top 5 players, & who do you think sneaks under the radar for your club most weeks?

footy02 said:
R.I.P.
the drink career of Kelvin 69 and Fletcher. Gracefully put to rest by footy02 on the 17th of June.....

I like the sarcasm their Footy 02. It was quite a good night, when will I expect you for a rematch??

Kelvin 69 said:
I like the sarcasm their Footy 02. It was quite a good night, when will I expect you for a rematch??

I wouldnt be holding my breath their kelvin footy put in a good effort on the weekend but dare say he will be licking his wounds for some time to come.

Way off the mark, Clifton's Lookalike and Steikerocks in regard to the person you thought responsible for yesterday's Spot On comment about the Guardian report. I know for a fact that at least 4 persons use the same Spot On id to air their views on this thread, but unfortunately for the person you named, had absolutely no input into what was written on yesterday's thread, and was a little bemused by it all.Not the type to comment on clubs and would be disapointed with the call.

steikerocks said:
Spot on should perhaps change his name from Peter to THE WHISTLEBLOWER

Yeah i reckon you may be a little off the mark their mate. I know the Peter that you have named here and can assure you that the Central Murray isn't his league mate so i am sure he doesn't care too much about the blues and the doggies game. Keep at it though mate

Reverse Gerry said:
Does anyone have info on Nyahs prpblems, are they in trouble or why are they struggling so bad this year?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
we hav lost too meny player and our coach is playing now

Peter Mac said:
Good call Yabs, it does appear that the re-emergence of Joel Cullen and
Sam Lowerson has got the Saints right back in the hunt again. Have heard some talk that Jack is looking to set up his business in Mildura which would obviously have all eight clubs clambering for his signature. Can you add any fuel to this fire?

With the amount of money in the SFL a player of his quality could command anywhere from $100 - $150 a game.

cozza15 said:
New to this neck of the woods people, any observations/ comments on the Cohuna Kanga's this year?
The kangas have recruited a few blokes from Echuca including Bill and Jack Rolfe. Cohuna will struggle to make the finals but Swan Hill sides aren't giving them the respect they deserve. The Kangas have lost 3 games by under 20 points and should have won them all especially the game against Tyntynder when the umpiring turned there way and brad Carrol sheep dogging in the goal square. All in all the kangas will be competitive and have alot of young talent coming through the ranks.

footy02 said:
R.I.P.

SURELY NOT?? kelvin69 and Fletcher should hang there heads in shame if the likes of footy02 can drink you under. Hope this is all rumours!

Lets just say that footy02 and me, FAKE_HAIR squared off in the drinking stakes and i well and truly came out on top.. As for kelvin69 his effort on saturday night was laughable at best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back