Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_KNIFE said:
They are young and Balranald have some big bodies and plenty of experience

they were just totally outclassed by a much better side, huge game in 2 weeks when tooloey take on balranald at home, could be the grand final preview, rumor is Russell may be further along with leg injury and his returm is immenent???

Is there any truth in the rumor that there may be a third Arentz playing out at Tooleytang in 2007. Sources hav told me that they want to play footy together again as the career of one is coming to an end.

FROGDOG17 said:
What grants? Tyntynders facilitys were paid (and probably are still being paid for) by the club through HARD WORK!. Even if they did get grants they only get them through HARD WORK! any football club can apply for grants. The ovals get looked after by the council and thats why they have to pay a huge rates bill. No one else funds all this but the club and it's hard working people. Some out of town clubs maybe should get of their a r s e s and make their club more inviting for players to come there and stop whinging all the time. You'll always be out of town and that can't be changed so get on with it mate!
Typical attitide of a city club towards the out of town clubs .I would say there would not be an out of town club that does not work hard to raise funds to run a club because they have a lot smaller population base.You will wake up one day and wonder why the hell Swan Hill and Tyntynder Have to travel to Bendigo and Mildura (or even further) to play, like they had to do in Basketball and that failed.

rumor is Russell may be further along with leg injury and his returm is immenent???

Go Bears, the big blonde assassin, one G. Spinks may be returning to football this coming week. May be a danger of the Toolytang going in too top heavy and lacking a little leg speed!

The_KNIFE said:
Typical attitide of a city club towards the out of town clubs .I would say there would not be an out of town club that does not work hard to raise funds to run a club because they have a lot smaller population base.You will wake up one day and wonder why the hell Swan Hill and Tyntynder Have to travel to Bendigo and Mildura (or even further) to play, like they had to do in Basketball and that failed.
I definatly agree they do work very hard, just trying to get my point across that the in town clubs also work very hard aswell and the situations are'nt really that different.:)

If it is true that all 3 Arentz's are palying for the tang next year, I presume u are talkin about Gaz and not Ahmet. I beleive Gazza has said that he should have stayed retired and started breeding boys before Drew gets in on the act. Heard a true fact that Jarrod was pushing hard for the return of Ahmet Newton before the clearance cut-off, but his presidential father couldn't afford the extra expense. Unfortunate, could potentailly have 4 Arentz's nest year!!!

Who are U, Footy. Reveal ur true identity. You must be an old fella, seem to know a lot about a lot of older footballers. Hope ur memory is holding up ok in ur latter years

The other Arentz is quiet happy in Mildura ,although on the SFL site there is a rumor that he is building aHouse for his brother in Swanhill

Nard 06 said:
If it is true that all 3 Arentz's are palying for the tang next year, I presume u are talkin about Gaz and not Ahmet. I beleive Gazza has said that he should have stayed retired and started breeding boys before Drew gets in on the act. Heard a true fact that Jarrod was pushing hard for the return of Ahmet Newton before the clearance cut-off, but his presidential father couldn't afford the extra expense. Unfortunate, could potentailly have 4 Arentz's nest year!!!
Ahmet is in the army .The pres is trying to organise a Hercules to fly him and Craig Morris home next year.

Scrappa's Love Child said:
Love Child has heard that provided the Bombers are out of finals' contention, Beasy will be released back home to help the Swans defend the flag. Didn't set the world on fire in his cameo role for his brother's milestone, but one would feel the combination of he, Hugh Foott and Holt up forward would be the best trio in this league for some time. Would free up Foott to roam around the ground from CHB perhaps?

Reliable source told me today that the Bombers aren't letting Beasy play this week and he will not be playing the remainder of the year either, suppose we will just have to wait and see until sat afternoon. Heard he will definately be playing with the Swans next year

FROGDOG17 said:
I definatly agree they do work very hard, just trying to get my point across that the in town clubs also work very hard aswell and the situations are'nt really that different.:)
\
situations are not that different.
come on forggy boy..
I will use manang as an example... (NOt involved there) Maybe kelvin can add to this
-the farmers donate their trucks, fuel, and wear and tear, wages for the blokes that get thier worker to do it for them. for hundreds of hours. And i mean hundreds of hours, this is not a one day thing. this is all year round, carting thousands of tones of grain.. (What fuel worth froggy)
-they have awb and abb cards that each farm dumps tones of grian into for the footy club. a lot of players, workers, helpers, juniors travell 35 to 40 minutes to training.. Juniors get out of bed around 6 to make some of the far away games. manang oval maintained by locals.\
-no grant out their way, they dont have steve mathews green stamping the tyntynder proposals...
-or idiots at swan hill wining a grant and deciding to spend it on a new gym when they border the leisure center and dont have an away room
-blokes out there are paid twice to 3 times the amount tyntynder players are paid, just to get them out that far..
-The juniors do not stick around, no work for anyone...
-last year they bought 300 ewes and ran them on peoples property and had working bees to mark and drench them. (Can see brad carrol doing that one)
- on top they run major raffles, balls, and every other function under the sun.
-most local players out there are paid good coin, as they are constantly getting approached by other clubs (NOt that they is not okay)
-all ready spoken about the lack of preseason that their line of work permits.
-and finally from a woorinen view, a big stink was kicked up by the committee out there a few years ago as they were made to pay very similar rates as to the inner clubs on the oval. and they water it, mow it, everything...
-now froggy boy, that is just of the top of my head.. i am sure a few people on here could go more indepth than me.. So if you can come on here and compete with that.. I WILL NOT SET FOOT ON THIS SITE AGAIN..

footy02 said:
\
come on forggy boy..
I will use manang as an example... (NOt involved there) Maybe kelvin can add to this
-the farmers donate their trucks, fuel, and wear and tear, wages for the blokes that get thier worker to do it for them. for hundreds of hours. And i mean hundreds of hours, this is not a one day thing. this is all year round, carting thousands of tones of grain.. (What fuel worth froggy)
-they have awb and abb cards that each farm dumps tones of grian into for the footy club. a lot of players, workers, helpers, juniors travell 35 to 40 minutes to training.. Juniors get out of bed around 6 to make some of the far away games. manang oval maintained by locals.\
-no grant out their way, they dont have steve mathews green stamping the tyntynder proposals...
-or idiots at swan hill wining a grant and deciding to spend it on a new gym when they border the leisure center and dont have an away room
-blokes out there are paid twice to 3 times the amount tyntynder players are paid, just to get them out that far..
-last year they bought 300 ewes and ran them on peoples property and had working bees to mark and drench them. (Can see brad carrol doing that one)
-most local players out there are paid good coin, as they are constantly getting approached by other clubs (NOt that they is not okay)
-and finally from a woorinen view, a big stink was kicked up by the committee out there a few years ago as they were made to pay very similar rates as to the inner clubs on the oval. and they water it, mow it, everything...
-now froggy boy, that is just of the top of my head.. i am sure a few people on here could go more indepth than me.. So if you can come on here and compete with that.. I WILL NOT SET FOOT ON THIS SITE AGAIN..

Well said. Ignorance is bliss for the in town clubs, top post!:thumbsu:

the gloved 1 said:
if you haven't been involved in an in town club then why you making assumptions? i would say that in the past few years out of town clubs have received more money of council and other avenues than in town clubs. it doesn't cost in town clubs as much for money but the two in town clubs are probably the teams that struggle most to field a 2's side every week because of sat morning retail outlets etc and people have to work. in town clubs facilities are looked after by the council in what way? in town clubs have to pay a huge lease compared to out of town clubs.
i think both out of town and in town clubs have just as many ppl who are behind the scenes making the club run like clockwork that ppl aren't aware of. i think last year the guardian recognised these ppl at some stage and if it could happen again it would be fantastic but ppl don't do it for recognition they do it to make their club the best it can be

oh poor glovy, cant field a seconds side cause all the retail people ahve to work.. who won the 2's falg last year, and who has been competative every other year.. you fool, name a grant that any other club,, no make it 2 grants since you were so clear that the outter clubs have been getting all the grants...
poor retail sector, toughing it out. what about farmer, stockies, the *** pullers from down south. and they have one twentieth of the population to attract from.
retail outlets pfft.\
and although thier are a number of peeple behind each club intown that do the work, and they are the best run clubs in the league.. they could never move out of town and run a club because it take far more people to run and out of town club.. maybe the teams with supporter should save on hall hire for their function and do what tyntyder and swan hill do.... grab thier supporters and head for the nearest phone box and party on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footy02 said:
\
come on forggy boy..
Here Here,
Couldn't agree more! Back home we had to build our own rooms, then had to turn around and still pay council rent on them?? Have to mow and mark your own oval each friday night etc, while the city teams have it all done for them.etc.etc.. I think you will still get an arguement though footy02 as we all know that the city clubs think its there right to get everything given to them cheap and have no idea what happens more than a few k's past any 60 signs!!

U reckon ur not involved out at the tang Footy. Sounds like u know a fair bit about their operations last year! If u knew a bit more, u would appreciate the difference between ewes and wethers mate, which was the case. Reading between the lines, I would guess u played there last year and have played for woorinen in the past. Touche!! Any truth

footy02 said:
oh poor glovy, cant field a seconds side cause all the retail people ahve to work.. who won the 2's falg last year, and who has been competative every other year.. you fool, name a grant that any other club,, no make it 2 grants since you were so clear that the outter clubs have been getting all the grants...
poor retail sector, toughing it out. what about farmer, stockies, the *** pullers from down south. and they have one twentieth of the population to attract from.
retail outlets pfft.\
and although thier are a number of peeple behind each club intown that do the work, and they are the best run clubs in the league.. they could never move out of town and run a club because it take far more people to run and out of town club.. maybe the teams with supporter should save on hall hire for their function and do what tyntyder and swan hill do.... grab thier supporters and head for the nearest phone box and party on...

Because of the drought farmers dont have the money to put back into the club. I can tell you now, whilst these in town clubs are being given an arm chair ride through the year, there will be half a dozen clubs around this area that will not see the 2008 season. So while you are complaining about the "retail sector" always remember you will have a footy club to go to on a saturday. Swan Hill r.c.c only look after there own back yard and make sure their "house and garden" look good.

footy02 said:
\
come on forggy boy..
Well said you are spot on I hope some one from league head quarters gets their heads out of their arses and reads this

Catter said:
Because of the drought farmers dont have the money to put back into the club. I can tell you now, whilst these in town clubs are being given an arm chair ride through the year, there will be half a dozen clubs around this area that will not see the 2008 season. So while you are complaining about the "retail sector" always remember you will have a footy club to go to on a saturday. Swan Hill r.c.c only look after there own back yard and make sure their "house and garden" look good.[/quote

These same retail outlets they talk about in Swan hill are also supported by these same small communities .Contributing towards thier $$$$ profit

Sockit151 said:
Here Here,
Couldn't agree more! Back home we had to build our own rooms, then had to turn around and still pay council rent on them?? Have to mow and mark your own oval each friday night etc, while the city teams have it all done for them.etc.etc.. I think you will still get an arguement though footy02 as we all know that the city clubs think its there right to get everything given to them cheap and have no idea what happens more than a few k's past any 60 signs!!
And what a F&*kwit you are sockit sounds like you are about 3 years old. Swan Hill and Tyntynder mark their own lines ya w a n k. And FOOTY02 i definately agree with what your saying, it would involve lots of time and effort. Out of town clubs have those options.......what have the in town clubs got? Fundraising and functions, raffles e.t.c. Tyntynder had to find ways to make money so they spent money years ago on their lights and made them good enough to start the night series which is a great money spinner for them. e t c. I do agree with you, again i'm just saying that they to do hundreds of hours to keep their club on track. Steve Matthews singing anything has got nothing to do with handouts!:)

FROGDOG17 said:
And what a F&*kwit you are sockit sounds like you are about 3 years old. Swan Hill and Tyntynder mark their own lines ya w a n k. And FOOTY02 i definately agree with what your saying, it would involve lots of time and effort. Out of town clubs have those options.......what have the in town clubs got? Fundraising and functions, raffles e.t.c. Tyntynder had to find ways to make money so they spent money years ago on their lights and made them good enough to start the night series which is a great money spinner for them. e t c. I do agree with you, again i'm just saying that they to do hundreds of hours to keep their club on track. Steve Matthews singing anything has got nothing to do with handouts!:)

What have the in town clubs got? Mate have have you even been reading what has been said. And do you honestly think that if a club like Balranald had a great set of lights like tyntynders they would get the same teams to travel out there and play the night series? Lets be ****in honest in town clubs are always going to be at an advantage mainly because of where they are situated and if you don't beleive that you are kidding yourself.

footy02 said:
retail outlets pfft.\

Your right 02 i can't field a 2nds side cause i'm not involved with a club at all. How many ppl from manang are using this name 3 or 4? to answer you question i believe swan hill won last years 2nds flag and i presume your saying tyntynder are competative every other year. in town teams have only won half the premierships on offer in the 2's since conception of CMFL and less than half in the seniors but they win everything cause council and league gives it all to them:thumbsdown: s h i t comment
you say it takes more people to run an out of town club than in in town club i think you will find the amount of people on the committees in town and out are similar.
with swan hill and tyntynder fitting their supporters in a phone box you would be making a lot more on the gate than them with many more people going to the footy and netballers actually having to pay to get into the footy the same as with junior football families.
this is turning into a sh it house debate because i believe in town clubs and out of town clubs would work just as hard as each other and that is good for this league that ppl out of town are prepared to fight and work for their club to survive.
I will get the info on all the clubs that have received grantsin the past 2 years and how much. you will be very surprised:eek:

footy02 said:
retail outlets pfft.\
c r a p

FROGDOG17 said:

dead right frogg dog even i have marked the lines on a friday night. we spent a fortune on our lights and the league took the night series off us because we were making the money not them. so to say in town clubs get everything off the league and council is a load of s/h/i/t

the gloved 1 said:
Your right 02 i can't field a 2nds side cause i'm not involved with a club at all. How many ppl from manang are using this name 3 or 4? to answer you question i believe swan hill won last years 2nds flag and i presume your saying tyntynder are competative every other year. in town teams have only won half the premierships on offer in the 2's since conception of CMFL and less than half in the seniors but they win everything cause council and league gives it all to them:thumbsdown: s h i t comment
you say it takes more people to run an out of town club than in in town club i think you will find the amount of people on the committees in town and out are similar.
with swan hill and tyntynder fitting their supporters in a phone box you would be making a lot more on the gate than them with many more people going to the footy and netballers actually having to pay to get into the footy the same as with junior football families.
this is turning into a sh it house debate because i believe in town clubs and out of town clubs would work just as hard as each other and that is good for this league that ppl out of town are prepared to fight and work for their club to survive.
I will get the info on all the clubs that have received grantsin the past 2 years and how much. you will be very surprised:eek:
Glovvy, i think wat he is saying is that outta town clubs rely on volunteers to do all the club work, you are right, all clubs have the same amount of people on the committee but its those behind the scenes that work alot harder, the players and members drive the trucks, mark the wethers etc etc. most of the intown players probably dont even no what a sheep looks like. let alone how to mark one. why dont the in town clubs get off their a r s e and try and raise some money, surely there is someone at the club that owns a fruit block, how bout the players get out and pick some fruit and the farmers donates the picking wages to the club, or are yous not smart enough to think of those sorts of things. dont say that intown clubs cant raise money its just that they are too lasy to get off thier high horse and do it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back