Central Murray FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the CMFL have too many teams??
Or are the current problems being reported by Lalbert, Nyah etc just a cyclical thing? Or is there some other reason that clubs are struggling so much?

Thank's Augustine.
Our list or the list of blokes i've "slayed" on here?
Softly, softly catch a monkey mate, just try and slip under the radar. As for the name change i'm suprised it took this long to figure it out. Kelvin worked it awhile ago but only after he thought i was the popular 'Gloved One' first. Oh well big Ed will just have to get back to running the Montecito i suppose and keeping the scum out of Vegas.:D

so kelvin thought you were the famous gloved 1 bluey? there is no way that you could pull this off, your not hard enough:D
i will give you all a hint when i play footy i wear...........a glove!
guus, big flipper and hard ball get, you are all fcukheads think you know everything about everyone and wanna have your 2 cents worth about it as well.
boga ready to have crisis meeting along with nyah. word floating around in bendigo on weekend was jock campbell has signed an $18million timber contract so they will be trying to buy the next 10 flags. any word on whether the St.Kevins boys are coming back?[/quote]

Gloved 1, why would Boga be having a crisis meeting?

so kelvin thought you were the famous gloved 1 bluey? there is no way that you could pull this off, your not hard enough:D
guus, big flipper and hard ball get, you are all fcukheads think you know everything about everyone and wanna have your 2 cents worth about it as well.
boga ready to have crisis meeting along with nyah. word floating around in bendigo on weekend was jock campbell has signed an $18million timber contract so they will be trying to buy the next 10 flags. any word on whether the St.Kevins boys are coming back?

That was about 3 months ago, when I thought Bluey was u, good to see your keeping your reputation up in abusing a few more bigfooty collegues.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:[/quote]

glovey comes home for lunch to find out that kelvin thinks he has a reputation for abusing bigfooty colleagues. glovey ponders and thinks he doesn't have any colleagues on here because no one knows him and vice versa. glovey also thinks he is not to different to more than 50% of ppl on this thread who are bagging someone in one form or another. so kelvin MIND YOUR BUSINESS and concentrate on keeping that little WORM ryan at your club for big $$$$

boga ready to have crisis meeting along with nyah. word floating around in bendigo on weekend was jock campbell has signed an $18million timber contract so they will be trying to buy the next 10 flags. any word on whether the St.Kevins boys are coming back?

Gloved 1, why would Boga be having a crisis meeting?[/quote]

because all the players that got on here and said look out for Boga in 07 are now having to eat humble pie because they don't have a coach, they have just lost thier best player to bull******** castle and now wes pye doesn't know what to do and is considering staying at golden square, wes harrison to sea lake is another and i did hear a few more on weekend but wasn't in a very good state of mind to remember them. if i were them i'd be jumping ship as well, it's going down quicker than the titanic

Gloved 1, why would Boga be having a crisis meeting?

because all the players that got on here and said look out for Boga in 07 are now having to eat humble pie because they don't have a coach, they have just lost thier best player to bull******** castle and now wes pye doesn't know what to do and is considering staying at golden square, wes harrison to sea lake is another and i did hear a few more on weekend but wasn't in a very good state of mind to remember them. if i were them i'd be jumping ship as well, it's going down quicker than the titanic[/quote]

This just show's what sort a person you are Gloved 1. Instead of staying when thing get a bit hard you would take the soft option. Your as weak as p i s s mate. By the way Wes Pye is playing at Boga in 07, rang the club & committed last week, & your mail on Harrison is wrong also. He has also committed. Go back to the drawing board & make up some more bulls h i t rumours. :)

because all the players that got on here and said look out for Boga in 07 are now having to eat humble pie because they don't have a coach, they have just lost thier best player to bull******** castle and now wes pye doesn't know what to do and is considering staying at golden square, wes harrison to sea lake is another and i did hear a few more on weekend but wasn't in a very good state of mind to remember them. if i were them i'd be jumping ship as well, it's going down quicker than the titanic

This just show's what sort a person you are Gloved 1. Instead of staying when thing get a bit hard you would take the soft option. Your as weak as p i s s mate. By the way Wes Pye is playing at Boga in 07, rang the club & committed last week, & your mail on Harrison is wrong also. He has also committed. Go back to the drawing board & make up some more bulls h i t rumours. :)[/quote]

Well said .I think Glovey Might be a spoilt child that seeks attention all the time As for Boga being in crisis that would be BS they are going thru are a tough trot maybe but none of use here on this thread really know whats going on there but the people that really know.From what ihave seen Boga are as well run as any club in the CMFL

This just show's what sort a person you are Gloved 1. Instead of staying when thing get a bit hard you would take the soft option. Your as weak as p i s s mate. By the way Wes Pye is playing at Boga in 07, rang the club & committed last week, & your mail on Harrison is wrong also. He has also committed. Go back to the drawing board & make up some more bulls h i t rumours. :)[/quote]

Gee whiz C.W.T.Ball, you sound like you're taking this Boga slagging a little personally?? tell me caught with it, what number do you wear out there at the lake? You have an admirer in Knife man too l see, what number are you knife??

Can also confirm that the man with the big air cleaner has signed up and has already started pre-season!!

What about the man with "weight lifter like calves"??? has he started pre-season?? and has he signed like the air cleaner?? or will he take those calves to greener pastures????

Deckchair. Don't pull the boots on these days mate but would have loved to have had the chance to run around with the man who wears 16 at the pies. Can go a bit on the ground & off it. Apparantly likes to shift a few now & then also! As for the knife, he can be my wingman anytime.

I am normally a fairly intuitive guy and I am sensing some dislike of this Gloved One character. I have been messaged who he is by 2 different posters and they've given me 2 different names! 1 name I know and he is a joke, the other I have not heard of....... watch this space.

This just show's what sort a person you are Gloved 1. Instead of staying when thing get a bit hard you would take the soft option. Your as weak as p i s s mate. By the way Wes Pye is playing at Boga in 07, rang the club & committed last week, & your mail on Harrison is wrong also. He has also committed. Go back to the drawing board & make up some more bulls h i t rumours. :)

Gee whiz C.W.T.Ball, you sound like you're taking this Boga slagging a little personally?? tell me caught with it, what number do you wear out there at the lake? You have an admirer in Knife man too l see, what number are you knife??[/quote]

An EX 24 Have nothing to do with the black and white army but Know a few of the hardworkers out there that keep country footy going for their supporters

What about the man with "weight lifter like calves"??? has he started pre-season?? and has he signed like the air cleaner?? or will he take those calves to greener pastures????

Yep I reckon the man with the healthy lower legs is right to go, any info about whether the skinny fisherman is having another season in the B/W.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am normally a fairly intuitive guy and I am sensing some dislike of this Gloved One character. I have been messaged who he is by 2 different posters and they've given me 2 different names! 1 name I know and he is a joke, the other I have not heard of....... watch this space.

hmmm you have 2 names of who i am Russ which means no one knows really who i am. i have given 2 clues about my identity in the last couple of days so send me through a personal message and i'll tell you if your right or if i'm one of the 2 names you have. i'm tipping not. i have another name which is a regular on a thread not to far from your league but nobody knows that one either. happy hunting out in salt lake city russ

hmmm you have 2 names of who i am Russ which means no one knows really who i am. i have given 2 clues about my identity in the last couple of days so send me through a personal message and i'll tell you if your right or if i'm one of the 2 names you have. i'm tipping not. i have another name which is a regular on a thread not to far from your league but nobody knows that one either. happy hunting out in salt lake city russ

You are such a tosser!! Who cares who you are!

filo is coaching bal this year and does like the young kids. so do balranald have any quality young blokes running round who are capable of playing seniors? any names?

That was about 3 months ago, when I thought Bluey was u, good to see your keeping your reputation up in abusing a few more bigfooty collegues.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

glovey comes home for lunch to find out that kelvin thinks he has a reputation for abusing bigfooty colleagues. glovey ponders and thinks he doesn't have any colleagues on here because no one knows him and vice versa. glovey also thinks he is not to different to more than 50% of ppl on this thread who are bagging someone in one form or another. so kelvin MIND YOUR BUSINESS and concentrate on keeping that little WORM ryan at your club for big $$$$[/quote]

Kelvin comes home from work and realises that "GLOVEY" (as he calls himself) thinks no one knows who he is, Kelvin ponders, he knows who he is. "GLOVEY" also tells everyone he knows no one else on here, but he knows who Ed, Roota and Kelvin are so therefore "GLOVEY" is full of Faeces..:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

heard that a young bloke from bendigo is heading to barham by the name of jarred loring played there few years ago, any1 heard this
he would be the biggest w anke r known. Rates himself through the roof. Just ask him he will tell you how good he is. That would be the worse thing the rapers could bring back. the players couldn't stand him. what a shame.

glovey comes home for lunch to find out that kelvin thinks he has a reputation for abusing bigfooty colleagues. glovey ponders and thinks he doesn't have any colleagues on here because no one knows him and vice versa. glovey also thinks he is not to different to more than 50% of ppl on this thread who are bagging someone in one form or another. so kelvin MIND YOUR BUSINESS and concentrate on keeping that little WORM ryan at your club for big $$$$

Kelvin comes home from work and realises that "GLOVEY" (as he calls himself) thinks no one knows who he is, Kelvin ponders, he knows who he is. "GLOVEY" also tells everyone he knows no one else on here, but he knows who Ed, Roota and Kelvin are so therefore "GLOVEY" is full of Faeces..:thumbsu: :thumbsu:[/QUOTE]
K69 a shame you couldn't secure the great bald one mate, would've capped off your side

Kelvin comes home from work and realises that "GLOVEY" (as he calls himself) thinks no one knows who he is, Kelvin ponders, he knows who he is. "GLOVEY" also tells everyone he knows no one else on here, but he knows who Ed, Roota and Kelvin are so therefore "GLOVEY" is full of Faeces..:thumbsu: :thumbsu:
K69 a shame you couldn't secure the great bald one mate, would've capped off your side[/quote]

Who is the great bald one your talking about??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back