Analysis Centre Bounce/Wing Attendance Megathread 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be going blind as i did look at the AFL app.
All i could see was under general play 99 minutes of 141 minutes which is 70%
When i chose quarter by quarter the same figure appears

I just go to the game stats (via Matches middle of screen) do you get it from hitting stats at the bottom right of the screen.
I will need some help as i found my way via stats, found SF, then tapped on TOG (70%) and that just leads me to a graft for the year. It does have more stats than the "game stats" area though.
It is probably looking me in the face but i can't find it.

I usually use my 23-inch PC to locate stats as i find it way easier to look at in my old age than the 6-inch phone screen
Maybe another coffee will help.
I'll do some tutorial screenshots later as it's not the most intuitive process!

I'll do some tutorial screenshots later as it's not the most intuitive process!
I did get distracted hah. I'll try and get this out in the next couple of days.

Similar wing structure to last week. Ah Chee was the defensive winger in the last and we actually scored a goal late in a quarter despite wanting to set up someone behind the ball which I feel hasn't happened much this season.

Flicking through my records for this season, I don't think anyone has equaled Lachie's four centre clearances in the one quarter from the third. He's equaled a few players, including himself, in having six clearances in the one quarter.

We should have a slightly different wing setup to the grand final last season with Bailey coming in for Ah Chee, who's been killing it forward in this finals series. Talking about the evolution of our wing structure, for our prelim final in 2022, it was Ah Chee/Answerth/Berry.

WA 2024 - Preliminary Final.png
CBA 2024 - Preliminary Final.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Centre Bounce/Wing Attendance Megathread 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back