Chad Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Chad Cornes.

Cameron_K said:
Atleast he admitted it was easy to play a good game when playing as the loose man in defence.

Pity for Adelaide that Neil Craig didn't work that out.

crowschick84 said:
How come it wasnt funny last week when the collingwoood player (cant remember his name) 'gave it to' the port supporters?

For one didak the little rat gave them the finger.

Absolutely love this bloke. Great to see him get the team and crowd firing.

Great player when he's on song.

Problem is sometimes when he tries to fire up the crowd, it makes him come across as arrogant. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crownie said:
makes him look more of a d$ickhead cause he would be one of the worst sore losers going around

Couldn't agree more mate, very overrated, i could run around like a big girl and get easy kicks too if no one played on me.

crowschick84 said:
How come it wasnt funny last week when the collingwoood player (cant remember his name) 'gave it to' the port supporters?

Chad Cornes - ABSOLUTE GOOSE!!!!!!!! You would think they'd just won the Prelim for Gods sake. Cmon Port fans defend him when you went off at Didak doing less last week. No wonder there is animosity between Crows and Power fans after that display.

TheNextBigThing said:
Couldn't agree more mate, very overrated, i could run around like a big girl and get easy kicks too if no one played on me.
choice comment - NOT! this coming from the side who recruited Jonathan Hay:rolleyes: I would think Kangaroos could do with someone like Chad Cornes. I for one loved what he did - showed passion and real pride in winning, something that is lacking in current football. Go cornsie!:D :D :D

VicBlues said:
Chad Cornes - ABSOLUTE GOOSE!!!!!!!! You would think they'd just won the Prelim for Gods sake. Cmon Port fans defend him when you went off at Didak doing less last week. No wonder there is animosity between Crows and Power fans after that display.
Not very observant are you? Main difference? Didak elected to use a finger in a very derogatory way. Cornes elected not to go the same way.

SYDpower said:
Not very observant are you? Main difference? Didak elected to use a finger in a very derogatory way. Cornes elected not to go the same way.

Yeah fair enough - just mouthed off like no-ones business as if theyd done something. Will see you 2 weeks time.... oh wait a minute........

VicBlues said:

Crows fans have been giving Chad crap for 12 months now after mis-taking a comment he said before the Final last year. He was well within his rights to give the lame Crows "cheersquad" some back.

Didak got crap for giving the crowd the finger last week.

I am fine with both.

As far as Im concerned everyone is a bunch of hypocrites. Everyone keeps going on about how there is no emotion in the game from the players anymore, then when someone shows some emotion after a top victory after a terrible season they get blasted for it :rolleyes:

VicBlues said:
Yeah fair enough - just mouthed off like no-ones business as if theyd done something. Will see you 2 weeks time.... oh wait a minute........

we just get to start preparing for 07 1 week earlier than ur mob ;)

Oh no! An arrogant Port player???

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back