News Chad Wingard traded to Hawthorn for ... dammit who is peeling onions?

Will Chad stay or go?

• He will stay farken!

Votes: 43 21.4%
  • He will go farken!

Votes: 112 55.7%
  • He will stay, he will go, he will stay and go farken!

Votes: 46 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate the mistakes and failures of this club over the last few years have become overwhelming. The supporters want a way to have their voices heard. 1 member on a board, that is settled and believes in 'stability' ain't going to make a difference.

So if people feel the only way to be heard is to protest through their membership then so be it. Those running the club have brought this on us, not the fans.
And that's your right to do so, but don't come running back when the ship sails again.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

No he wont, we aint accepting pick 15 and another future 10-15.

That's a garbage deal.

I'm convinced we will only trade him if the price is right and so far no one has come knocking with a good offer.

When you hear the club talk does it sound like they want to keep him?
Because to me it sounds like they’re happy to let him go.

This club has lost the plot.

Next year we finish 10th and we keep Chad for 2019. He walks after September 2019, we get pick 9 and compo pick for Chad will be 10.

That's why we need 2 top 10 picks NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but a pick 10 compo in 2019 is better than their 15 in 2018. I agree we need top 10 picks now. The fall back has to be, if we do not get what we want Wingard stays and we take the compensation pick next year. Gold Coast got the #3 pick as compensation for Tom Lynch so we have a good chance of a top 10 next year.

As I see it the only thing that Hawthorn has to trade atm is the #15 pick and Ryan Burton.

That is possibly true but there is no point harping on about Hinkley ad infinitum.
We are stuck with him. We can’t afford to pay out his contract and neither would the AFL allow it.
Plus Chad needs to take some responsibility here.

There’s no doubt that Chad isn’t blameless in this, however you can’t really tell me what I can and can’t harp on about when 50% of your posts are laced with crow commentary. LIFT.

Remember the start of the off-season :sick:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tough start to off season! Compound fracture both legs, other clubs requesting medical history anything to not get traded! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/pear?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#pear</a> <a href="https://t.co/55VfXr7FUz">pic.twitter.com/55VfXr7FUz</a></p>&mdash; chad wingard (@chadwingard20) <a href="">August 31, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Conspiracy theory: Wingard nominates Hawks because he knows they don't have the currency to get the deal done. #anythingtonotgettraded

And that's your right to do so, but don't come running back when the ship sails again.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Why can't people re-join a club again if say the coach who they despised has moved on? Why do people have to go to games and by doing so tacitly support something which is against their beliefs?

Why can't people come back when Ken has gone if they believe he is the problem and cannot stand what he is doing to the club? Why?

Last edited:
Fair enough no insults. But i don't think you get to tell people how to feel about things. You are not the keeper of taste, value and behaviour etiquette. So maybe you can say your opinion without telling people they are piss poor for their values which don't agree with yours?
Power Girl, people get slammed every day of the week here for stating their opinions! If people openly say dickhead things on social media, they put themselves up to be hit. That is life in this online world we live in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez how dud is our supporter base, seriously.

This is a guy who benched himself with 'injury' and the trainers didn't even bother.

Now he picks Fortnight over trying to earn his money. Who gives a shit.
I agree & I even read how did the club or coach not get the best out of Chad blah blah. You can’t help those who can’t or won’t help themselves. If Chad wanted to be an absolute superstar then it was up to him & him only. You think the lines of Clarkson will get the best out of him then good luck with that. Hawks had an absolutely star studded lineup is why Burgoyne did shine. That hawks team could have coached themselves to premierships. I’ll go as far as to say Hodge could have been player/coach at that stage & still brought back flags ala Fos Williams. Wingard is a year or two too late to join the Hawks. How the fukc did they even make finals ?

Power Girl, people get slammed every day of the week here for stating their opinions! If people openly say dickhead things on social media, they put themselves up to be hit. That is life in this online world we live in.
but he was whining about not be insulting. If you dish it out then be prepared to cop it back i say.

I was pointing out his hypocrisy

Last edited:
Nah just nah if he goes I’m done with this busted ass fail ship
KT if your internet minions read this shit then that Oct 17 auto renew is getting dumped just like our chances in the next 3 years
I’ll rejoin once cancer Ken is done

There will be a Ton of members doing the same, they'll get the message the hard way.

Last edited:
**** the club and most likely Chad Cornes for pushing Wingard out, but **** Wingard and Impey for pretending to give a shit about family then going to ******* Hawthorn who make more money from pokies machines than any other club.

“FAMILY IS EVERYTHING”

Gtfo

Haven’t caught up with the Thread but how has chad cornes pushed him out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back