Unofficial Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Gold Coast - Rd17 Saturday 6 July

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll be there, flying over for it.

The last time I seen us play GC at Marvel they smacked us in the round 23 game the week Clarko was announced.

Griff, Kerch and Hardonman in pls.

Hope I’m not the mock LuvtheKangas

Finnbar for pink and you’ve nailed it
If I was dropping Pink, I'd be bringing in Duursma.

Pinks a stop-gap & Maley isn't the answer long term - both equally as bad I guess.

Teakle being on the list for two weeks and getting games over Sellers, Maley & to the lesser extent Free is an indictment on the standards or lack there of the club had.

I’ll be there, flying over for it.

The last time I seen us play GC at Marvel they smacked us in the round 23 game the week Clarko was announced.

Griff, Kerch and Hardonman in pls.

Hope I’m not the mock LuvtheKangas

Sorry I'll miss you this time, mate. I'm on my annual Europe northern summer trip.

Hopefully there's no need to spend the second half in the bar.

Sorry I'll miss you this time, mate. I'm on my annual Europe northern summer trip.

Hopefully there's no need to spend the second half in the bar.
Enjoy the sun and I’ll enjoy the bar 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

I have a bad feeling about this one. The last time that I believed that there was a good chance that we were gonna see a win in Melbourne, was the Hawthorn game...

Simultaneously excited, however. Hope to see Colby and possibly Griff back in.

Witts has blown a rod. So, it could be a few hours without him. He's going to need some time off. He's been overdoing it according to the Gold Coast medical staff.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back