Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Sydney - Rd18

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW this is a real opportunity. Sydney a little falter last week (who knows re: tomorrow). Team in good form played 4 solid weeks of football, nothing to lose at all. Top of the table at home - great opportunity to show our wares. Given our post break form even with them flying I reckon $11 is insane overs for Sydney. Hope we break them and define a new era.

Not that Pink has been at all bad, but one option would be to play Logue forward. Would be a shame to upset the mix of Comben Dawson and Corr. I’d still give Logue more time in the 2s though

No issue from me whatsoever if another week is the call for Logue - end of the day though, if he is ready and form is good in 2's you probably have to make the tough call even off a win.

Out: Taylor (just doesn't do enough), Stevens (because Sydney knows his weaknesses) which is a lot.

In: Wardlaw, Fisher.

Would love to bring in Logue but Both backs and forwards are playing well enough to retain they spots and that includes Pink..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 best 22 players should be ready to come back next game

Out: Scott, Dawson and shiels

In: Fisher, Logue and Wardlaw
What The Hell Wtf GIF by Dot Cromwell

A classic ‘no changes’ team position after that effort. However wardlaw has to come in so I’d drop one of Powell or Philips, drop Taylor and put logue as the sub, would also seriously consider dropping Stephen’s in which case make one of the Phil’s the sub and put louge on the park or as sub because he’s probably going to struggle first game back.

Although thinking it through I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just 1 change Taylor for wardlaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back