Preview Changes for Preliminary Final v Richmond. Friday night at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be super interesting is the named (and assume they are all played, no late surprise) side by on Thursday night will be pretty much our GF team should we win.

The emergencies would likely also be that core four extra.

Injuries would matter; maybe a slight tinker if height of WCE was an issue.

So let's for fun, think about who would be the greater squad if we are looking at it right now?

We know there are Four Emergencies named so let's suggest the four most vulnerable players of the current 22 making an eight man extended bench.

NB: my last named of the vulnerable 4 is only because I'm thinking he's the player 19 at moment but really would be safe. My fourth named extra is just because I'm looking for the fourth extra.
I'd actually love to place Murphy in the discussion but can not see the selection going that way. But he's future gold.

Here's my thoughts:

• Aish, Greenwood, Mayne, Goldsack
  • Moore, Reid, Madgen, Brown C

I reckon Crispy is the other player whose position is under threat. Have seen him go to ground in a lot of contests, allowing his man to be freed up and kicking goals. And WTF is with his kickouts - that 'pass' to Coniglio isn't the first time I've seen him having a massive brain-fade.
I reckon he was bloody unlucky to not be all Australian and has played a couple of really solid finals.

We just win.

Stuff the head, the heart rules.

Love will out.

In the immortal words of Leigh Matthews if it bleeds you can kill it.
And the tigers they bleed, they whinge, they bleet, they are just a pain.

Kill it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is our chance. Playing Richmond in the prelim in a way is better than playing in a GF as Even more pressure will be on them. We can go into this without the weight of expectation and if we lose we can be proud but for them they know that not making the grand final would be a major failure after their season.

The last two times we have been close at 3/4 time and then they put the foot down. This time though if we are close at 3/4 time I think it could be a very different story as they will be shitting themselves.

I know I’m an optimist but I just think we will go into this go into this game with a very different mindset to the Tigers and that could be all we need

Would prefer the no change, but am a little worried around injuries. Also think Apples could be handy against the Tiggies.

Can't wait for Friday.

I for one hope that both Tradedraft and Spatfers apologise for the crap they posted in the game day thread.
****ing disgraceful garbage.
Dave is a simply unable to control his out bursts but Spatfers is highly likely nothing but a troll.

Dave you have a whole thread for your "emotional rants", why not just read the game day thread and post your thoughts in your thread.

I for one hope that both Tradedraft and Spatfers apologise for the crap they posted in the game day thread.
******* disgraceful garbage.
Dave is a simply unable to control his out bursts but Spatfers is highly likely nothing but a troll.

Dave you have a whole thread for your "emotional rants", why not just read the game day thread and post your thoughts in your thread.

It's the game day thread. I honestly don't know why anyone reads it rather than just watching the game. Admittedly, it's worth checking in for a chuckle at half time.

Yeah, it's a strange expression. Who would be described as a forward's arseh*le and are forward's arseholes really any different than those of defenders or midfielders?

Actually I think I've worked it out. It's a grammatical error with word order and is referring to Mitch Robinson and Toby Green.

So, Mick seems to be on the Collingwood bandwagon again.

Which brings me to the question- Anyone know the trick to reading a HUN Article without an account?

I still haven't mastered the skill of reading a HUN article without vomiting.

******* disgraceful garbage.

Yeah I regret some of the things I say in the heat of the moment, but why am I a troll and Dave is emotional?

From memory I laughed at a Langdon turnover and a Greenwood brain fart. Does that equate to abuse does it?

Maybe you should apologise for your overreaction and bias towards some posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back