Prediction Changes for Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think Phillips will play, was out cold last week and I think

We are down yet another tall with Reid and now Moore missing from our best 22. Will be very interesting to see how the side lines up. Not concerned about defence because Langdon Howe and Shaz can all play tall but up front we only have WHE to assist Cox.

Good changes but I would have gone for one more with McLarty in. Given they havent dropped Appleby maybe the plan is to play Scharenberg or Howe forward?
My thinking.

Good changes. Really happy with that. We're a little short but it's not a terrible thing. Our defence has performed all year with that balance. And Fasolo plays similar to a full forward anyway. We've picked Fas over McLarty which on proven performance is the correct call.

Finally common sense prevails and Fasolo comes in for Crocker! We need someone who can kick a few goals much more than we need another hard-working type. The changes they've made are exactly the ones I was hoping for, so I'm quite happy! Mayne had to be given another week, so that's fair enough. Hopefully we'll see the likes of Daicos, McLarty and Sier get a game soon enough.

Bloody hell you sound like Wayne "I rode my bike to preseason training and watched for five minutes and they looked terrible....did I mention I rode my bike" Carey
Jonathan Brown. Get it right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No McLarty not happy about that. We saw how we went against the giants when this type of line up played. Sam is deserving of a call up and not even an emergency.

Be better then Mayne

Happy with the ins & outs this week.
I hope Faz comes back in with some impact, 2-3 goals would be a great return. Pendles would be better with the rest.
Maybe I would have preferred Maynard over Langdon but he's still 2-3 weeks away still. Oh well.

FAZZZZZZY BOYYY.

Glad to have him back. Carlise and Gilbert out gives De Goey and Cox a field day.

Cant wait to see it live.

No McLarty not happy about that. We saw how we went against the giants when this type of line up played. Sam is deserving of a call up and not even an emergency.
They dont have a single tall defender in the backline. How about looking before blabing garbage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back