Changes for the first test V West Indies

Remove this Banner Ad

S.Marsh will remain in the side and cash in against a minnow team. Kram will then tell everyone that Marsh's spot was justified and that his batting has turned a corner. One specific comment Kram will make is, "Kwajha will find it hard to get his spot back from Marsh!"

Oh Warner will also cash in on the flattest pitch during the series and will proceed to idiotically jump over the stumps 3 times all to the tune of Slater's voice.
Equally, Marsh will make a match-winning innings and this board will be full of people calling for him to be dropped, that he's a dud, that (insert young Shield player from poster's state) should play instead. Rinse. Repeat.

Last edited:

Equally, Marsh will make a match-winning innings and this board will be full of people calling for him to be dropped, that he's a dud, that (insert young Shield player from poster's state) should play instead. Rinse. Repeat.
No, the rinse/repeat with Marsh is he makes a brilliant century against a very good attack, then goes missing for five innings, then is dropped, then recalled and makes a decent ton, then fails four times in a row and is dropped….

No, the rinse/repeat with Marsh is he makes a brilliant century against a very good attack, then goes missing for five innings, then is dropped, then recalled and makes a decent ton, then fails four times in a row and is dropped….

Someone go and look at Mark Ramprakash's test record. FIFTY TWO bloody tests over 11 years. Can you imagine the mindset of the English fans by the time he'd reached his thirtieth test?

Our selectors are amateurs in the 'doing the same thing for same result' stakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we will miss johnson

Depends which one...the one that bowled against England in Australia or the one who has bowled average at best for 12 months. Do feel his bowling was coming to the end anyway. Just wasn't the same venom as it was 12 month prior.

It will be over by Friday or Saturday afternoon. Hope not many have bought tickets for day 4.
Some time on Saturday I reckon. Wouldn't surprise me if they win the toss to put us in. They'd want to try and bat when the pitch is at its best.

Some time on Saturday I reckon. Wouldn't surprise me if they win the toss to put us in. They'd want to try and bat when the pitch is at its best.

Hey you never know they might get 200

Klinger averaged 59, Marsh 64, the year before, Klinger averaged one run more than Marsh. The idea that he outperformed him over two years is not true. At best, they were break-even.

Klinger outperformed Shaun Marsh and it is true. In 2014/15 Klinger scored 1046 runs from 11 games at 58.11; Marsh from 11 games scored 706 runs at 64.18. On that basis, I would pretty much rate the opening batsman putting those scores out there as the more valuable.

Klinger outperformed Shaun Marsh and it is true. In 2014/15 Klinger scored 1046 runs from 11 games at 58.11; Marsh from 11 games scored 706 runs at 64.18. On that basis, I would pretty much rate the opening batsman putting those scores out there as the more valuable.
Klinger didn't open...

You realise Klinger didn't open?

Pattinson confirmed in.

Marsh to remain at 6 but it sounds as though Smith is putting the pressure on him. "He's there to do a job, to make runs for the team". That should be the number one priority for a number 6 and he's yet to do it. I'm glad they didn't shuffle the batting order around to suit him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for the first test V West Indies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back