Unofficial Preview Changes for week one of Finals (Out: Madgen, Murphy, Ox : In: Treloar, Howe, Goldsack)

Remove this Banner Ad

So who do we prefer wce or richmond?

Obviously wce at the G is best option but its unlikely, to much needs to go right

Rather play at the G and against Richscum as we have a team to beat them.
I guess we wait to the swans v hawks game
And Brisbane v Eagles

As much as I'm proud of what we have achieved this season in the face of mounting injuries, I can't help but ponder what might have been with a list as healthy as Richmond's.

Hell I'd settle for an experienced defender of genuine key position size to call on for the finals.

That is our obvious achilles heel and it'll take a remarkable team performance to win the flag from here.

Still, the dream remains nonetheless.

Forgot about Sack. I’d rather see how he goes next week given he was a bit rusty today... never the cleanest player anyway. But those changes would certainly bolster our defence!
If the sack plays well next week l will back him in, also adds some speed down back which will help.

Agree with these. Aish very stiff but he is the unlucky midfielder I reckon.

Appleby is solid in the air and a good lock down defender, the other two pick themselves.

Oh how things change before Aish went down Mayne wasn't wanted in the VFL side let alone the AFL
now your calling for him to get dropped and Mayne to stay in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Howe
Out Oxley

I feel like he's been a bit off the pace ever since he's returned to the side

Been Very Clean and Good Defensely. At Times he does look to Rush his Kick but he was not only 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes for week one of Finals (Out: Madgen, Murphy, Ox : In: Treloar, Howe, Goldsack)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back