Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 11 vs. Geelong, MCG Sat 29/05 @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I just think it's a shame that there won't be a crowd to roar when our Madge intercepts at half-back, glides up the wing and puts through the sealer from outside 50m.

Imadgen.

1622105367366.png

More realistic ...

"OH NO BT, MADGEN HAS KICKED THE WRONG WAY!!"

"CALLUM BROWN TRIPS OVER HIS OWN BOOT AND HAWKINS MARKS ON THE LINE !"

Don't go Debbie Downer on my dreams, Kappa chap.

Just iMadgen.

1622105617673.png

I don't mind the changes based on the injuries. With this defensive line up, I think we trial Noble as a pressure forward. I feel that could be his best position

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comparing him to Blair is a disservice to Blair who was a legit player for at least 4 years. Callum is nowhere near the grade.

Callum Brown has kicked 21 goals from 59 games across 5 seasons.

In his second year, Jarrdy Blair kicked 26 goals in the one season.

Can we stop comparing C.Brown to Blair FFS? Blair was much better.

Bianco Sier and Magden our 3 ins.

The bottom of the barrel has been reached.

Good to see Bianco get a game, he will be a regular senior player in time.

Sier, l would play from now until the end of the season, and see if he is really up to it, and to get a gauge on his future at seasons end.

Murphy should be playing every week, and hopefully he can stay fit, and play from now until seasons end.

Madgen, l don't get why, after an ordinary performance at VFL level pre bye. Hopefully he can stand up though.

We are due to cop an absolute flogging at some point i reckon this could be the week.

Hard to really care anymore we are going poorly no crowds almost dont even feel like watching anymore.

We’re looking good to hit the bye with a 2-11 win-loss record.....the perfect time to announce the extension of Buckley’s contract.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

heck off Bucks . but it`s good to see you selecting the spud who will lead you out of the place, loved you as a player, admire you as a man of substance, but you have lost the plot as a coach , enjoy the media next year and spend more time with your new found lovely squeeze

Poor list management again. Brought back to early,

SHHHHHHH

tenor.gif

I have never felt more disconnected or apathetic about my club in over 55 years of attending games.
The club seems to exist in a bubble, completely detached from the supporters. Buckley spins the same guff to his chums in the press week in week out. Our best players continue to get injured and stay injured.
Adams and Mcceery were fantastic last week so of course they are injured. Howe was in career best form when he smashed his knee.🙄
We bring Madgen back in and a bloke who seems to be in a revolving door when it comes to selection.
We could lose by 15 goals on Saturday and Buckley is immune because the new word is flux and another is regeneration so it will all be seen as part of our journey to a brave new world.
I have never once not watched a Collingwood game on tv if I wasn't there live. Saturday could be a first.
I am so depressed to see most who are in the know predict more of the same listless, flat, defensive footy on the field and the same passionless spin off the field for the foreseeable future.
Wake me up when Buckley has left the club

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back