Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 11 vs. Geelong, MCG Sat 29/05 @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, Australians who travel overseas during a pandemic to visit a distant-family members wedding then bring a highly contagious super-strain back to Australia :moustache:
Or cricketers who go to the worst area of the pandemic, to make money, then wonder why they can't come back to potentially spread the virus to the rest of their countrymen...

They are Australians returning home.
From a covid ravaged country during a pandemic...during which they elected to travel.. knowing the risk. I seem to recall not being able to visit my own family in Victoria for most of last year...and the cases there were absolutely miniscule compared to India.

From a covid ravaged country during a pandemic...during which they elected to travel.. knowing the risk. I seem to recall not being able to visit my own family in Victoria for most of last year...and the cases there were absolutely miniscule compared to India.
Well said ...good on you....

Eddie seemingly of the opinion a 5 day lockdown will be announced at some point tomorrow.

Not sure what that means specifically - the Adelaide mail may very well be spot on.

Mean be no crowds on Weekend and wait and see what happens early next week

Our forward pressure would be abysmal with both Cameron and Cox, and Cameron has been better than Cox this year in every way
Cameron 9 goals in six games Cox 6 goals in 4 and Darcy had a bag of 4 in there. As much as people bag Mason he is consistent with his 1-2 goals per game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back