Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 21 vs. Hawthorn, MCG Sun 08/08 @ 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In - McInnes
Out - Bianco (rested)

Most likely no change but Trent’s due for a rest and I have a sneaky suspicion that Reef’s going to end up being the crown jewel of the 2020 class. He’s built like the prototypical modern midfielder, would love to see a debut next week or this season at the very least.

we are investing in youth as quickly as feasibly possible. If mcCreery comes in then ether he’s a straight swap for Ginnivan, or maybe Bianco gets rested. We still need to win games and advance as far up the ladder as we can to draft Nick Daicos as cheaply as we can

murphy is also one of the players who might be the future. he needs time. People write our young players off so easily…..
We still need to win games as it would be so Collingwood to get done for tanking and miss out on Nick Daicos

Out: Madgen
In: McInnes/Wilson

Nothing wrong with Madgen’s game but he’s not needed for structural reasons. Mayne should take his spot vacating his wing spot.

I reckon they played their Grand Final today, I think we will smash them

Anything is Possible.

Kind of Hoping they played like that for Clarko like we did for Bucks vs Dees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be time for no change. I don't think McCreery is ready to slot straight back in, needs a run.

Could live with either of Wilson or Reef in. Maybe Bianco rested, and Wilson the medisub for Murphy.

Thomas was very good. Why would you think about dropping him?

At best he’s okay... at worst he’s a (near) 30 year old spud. Bianco already surpassed him inside 10 games

The kids like Bianco, McReery, Ginnivan should be prioritised over him and Thomas delisted at years end

Not sure how we do it but McCreery already has done enough for me simply to be best 22. I’m not sure how we find a spot for him, but I guess that’s not my problem.

It’s a touch rough but it’s probably Ginnivan, regardless get it done Robert 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back