Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 22 vs. Brisbane - Gabba, Sat 14/08 @ 7:25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that's incorrect, he is 178cm
I'm really surprised that he's listed as 188cm? This is from when we drafted him:

With their second pick in the 2019 AFL Draft, the Pies selected Trent Bianco.

Bianco is a small midfielder/defender who is a creative playmaker with elite decision making and execution by both hand and foot on both sides of his body.

He is a prolific ball winner who averaged 26.9 disposals in the NAB League.

He was a consistent performer for Vic Metro in the 2019 NAB AFL Under-18 Championships, averaging 18.5 disposals at 74 per cent efficiency and 3.5 tackles.

PLAYER INFO
CLUB

Oakleigh Chargers
JUNIOR CLUB
Doncaster
SCHOOL
Marcellin College
DATE OF BIRTH
20th January 2001
HEIGHT
178cm
WEIGHT

70kg
POSITION
Midfielder
Better go to spec savers
Pretty sure that 188 is wrong and he’s much closer to 180cm.

I’m not sure what’s happening with that measurement. I reckon it is a stuff up on our website.

He was widely reported as being 178cm when he was drafted and looks around that height on the field compared to other players.

Here’s a pre-draft article about him referencing 178cms. But there are heaps of other draft profiles which say the same.

Edit: Just saw other people pick that up too.

I promise I’m not smoking crack. I stupidly went off the website.

Interestingly, he came into my work a week after getting drafted and I took a picture with him and we were about the same height and I’m not the tallest fella, so I really should’ve known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back