Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 7 vs. Gold Coast, MCG Sat 01/05 @ 1:45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rantall.. the inside midfielder who had 28 touches in the VFL gets selected on Anzac Day, arguably the highest pressure match of the regular season and gets played 96% forward then dropped.

Just ****ing do us all a favour and resign Buckley, Harvey and any other muppet that was involved in those decisions.

No Nick Daicos in vfl. Might be injured
One of the vfl team might play a half and be the medical sub?

Heard he had a Knock in the Aussie Game last week.

Might be having a Week Off and be back for next Saturday for the TV Game

So Macrae stays?

Out: Madgen, Kelly, Rantall, Ruscoe
In: De Goey, Poulter, Keane, Mayne

?

Chris Mayne being a walk in starter says all you need to know that Buckley is coaching for dear life.

Wants the 4 points instead of helping the future

If Mayne is the man to deliver us victory, then I'd say his selection is a wise one.

We're blooding younger players with or without Mayne, so some victories along the way would do them the world of good.

Rantall.. the inside midfielder who had 28 touches in the VFL gets selected on Anzac Day, arguably the highest pressure match of the regular season and gets played 96% forward then dropped.

Just ******* do us all a favour and resign Buckley, Harvey and any other muppet that was involved in those decisions.

Classic Buckley , hes such a scallywag isnt he. Not his fault though, just ask the Buckley gang on these boards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to have a look at our median games played player from last week’s match.

Josh Daicos. Callum Brown was the name above his.

Food for thought for all those screaming play the kids. We are.
I think the current refrain would be closer to “don’t drop the kids!”

Keane, De Goey & Poulter all guaranteed to return. If I had to pick players to be dropped, I would go: Ruscoe, Madgen and Thomas. Stick fat with Rantall for a few rounds I think but he really wasn't impressive at all on the weekend.

That Chris Mayne is a walk up start in this side says everything you need to know about the great Nathan Buckley.
Drops a 1st gamer having stuck him in a forward pocket all day in a team who could not win a clearance or go inside 50 to save themselves.
Seriously, this club gave up on its fans a long time ago.
It's always been about Nathan Buckley and it always will continue to be.

Why pick Mayne over Rantall. Seriously Mayne, more than likely his last season, l don't get the selection, as this club needs to stick to the youth, as 2022 is now the focus for the remainder of this year.

Because Bucks loves his Old Duds and he still Believes we can still make Finals and Save his Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back