Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Brisbane (Gather Round) *in memory of Scamper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully our backline is back for this one.

Sheezel limping at the end. McDonald looked sore. Larkey sore. Cunners subbed out.

....Wardlaw?
Not yet, imo.

Curtis would be on thin ice for mine

I was thinking earlier some guys in the VFL like Ford should really be knocking the door down because Curtis is no walk up start at the moment.

I was thinking earlier some guys in the VFL like Ford should really be knocking the door down because Curtis is no walk up start at the moment.

It is message time. He was pedestrian throughout the majority of this game. He needs to be sparked into form and learn he is not a walk up start without the effort. He would be my first out this week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is message time. He was pedestrian throughout the majority of this game. He needs to be sparked into form and learn he is not a walk up start without the effort. He would be my first out this week
We have no one to put in. Our VFL team was shocking today, especially the forward line.

Howe , Bonar . Maybe Scott and Taylor . I’m off the Taylor wagon now .

Out: Bonar, Howe, Taylor, Cunnington (rested)
In: McKay, Logue, Wardlaw, Greenwood

CCJ in for Larkey if he's bot right.

Taylor stiff but his disposal kills us at time. Curtis and Turner on thin ice and if Ford has a big game I'd be tempted to bring him in. Curtis lifted in the last but he's been average this year which is frustrating given how good his pre-season was.

Need to pump games into Phillips and Powell.

I'd be dropping LMac if he wasn’t captain.

Out: Curtis, Bonar, Taylor and Howe
In: Logue, McKay, Perez, Ford

l have given up on Curtis for now...He needs to go back to the VFL and earn his place back...
Bonar just needs a rest as he has been playing beyong his height and weight..
Taylor just doesn't get involved enough when needed
Howe played better today but if still way off the pace ...l dont know what Clarko sees in him to consistantly play him but if Clarko believes in him then that ok for me atm...

Things about to get interesting. 2-2 now, is this a development only season or a development season with a genuine chance for most of the year.

Back to back interstate games to come in next 2 weeks again.

PC, Cunners and Comben can stay home this week - PC and Cunners rested and Comben told to go back to VFL and dominate in the air again.

Turner's 6 disposal 2 tackle game can't be rewarded - again. His efforts in trying to contain Saad at times were appalling.

The Bonar and Howe experiments must come to an end.

Need to bring in Goater plus of course Logue, BMac and Bergman.

Greenwood needs to be in the 22.

Goldie just has to get more of a chop out - his effort against 2 rucks today was tremendous but he can't be expected to keep doing this. I would bring in either Free/CCJ to crash a few packs.

IN - Logue, BMac, Bergman, Goater, Greenwood, Free/CCJ

OUT - PC&Cunners - rested; Comben, Bonar, Howe, Turner - all omitted.

Last edited:
Back to back interstate games to come in next 2 weeks again.

PC, Cunners and Comben can stay home this week - PC and Cunners rested and Comben told to go back to VFL and dominate in the air again.

Turner's 6 disposal 2 tackle game can't be rewarded - again. His efforts in trying to contain Saad at times were appalling.

The Bonar and Howe experiments must come to an end.

Need to bring in Goater plus of course Logue, BMac and Bergman.

Greenwood needs to be in the 22.

Goldie just has to get more of a chop out - his efforts against 2 trucks today was tremendous but he can't be expected to keep doing this. I would bring in either Free/CCJ to crash a few packs.

IN - Logue, BMac, Bergman, Goater, Greenwood, Free/CCJ

OUT - PC&Cunners - rested; Comben, Bonar, Howe, Turner - all omitted.
Can’t disagree with a single point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back