Preview Changes: R5 vs Carlton, Thursday April 13, 7.10pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Which of these players come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the bet that no other player ever gets suspended for potential injury … that McAdam the only one ever?

Whatever, they have their preferred teams - each year someone gets the rub.

Carlton tagged from the moment they put out the fixture as the golden child for 2023. Expect it to continue.

Don’t be surprised if we get some really strange decisions against us Thursday - maybe some choice 50m penalties. We are going to have to beat them well to get clear of the bias.

Whateley says he agrees with the decision..knock me over with a feather...I love how an AFL hack can be so partisan and not even try and hide it
Imagine the hyperventilating that spineless twerp Whateley would‘ve been doing if that was Tex that did what McKay did..

would’ve gone off his head and flogged the crows for daring to appeal to the tribunal..

he’s nothing more than parasitic scum.

What’s the bet that no other player ever gets suspended for potential injury … that McAdam the only one ever?

Carlton tagged from the moment they put out the fixture as the golden child for 2023. Expect it to continue.

Don’t be surprised if we get some really strange decisions against us Thursday - maybe some choice 50m penalties. We are going to have to beat them well to get clear of the bias.
Are we getting the Carlton supporting umpire who gave the dessent decision against GWS...

I don't know why but the verdict hasn't really changed my good feeling about Thursday night
American Horror Story Good Job GIF by AHS

Rankine kicks the winning goal off the ground, crowd erupts as the siren sounds.

Umpire rules kicking in danger......

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't know why but the verdict hasn't really changed my good feeling about Thursday night
Hi, I’m a Carlton supporter. I agree with you. I expect the Crows to win well on Thursday. You are in ripping form, you are very hard to beat at home and we still allow teams to get a run on against us. So don’t stress over the fact that, in the interests of football, the Tribunal made the right decision. After all, it could’ve been one of your players in McKay’s position!

Hi, I’m a Carlton supporter. I agree with you. I expect the Crows to win well on Thursday. You are in ripping form, you are very hard to beat at home and we still allow teams to get a run on against us. So don’t stress over the fact that, in the interests of football, the Tribunal made the right decision. After all, it could’ve been one of your players in McKay’s position!
LOL, we had a player in McKays position....3 weeks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has been us the last few weeks with a player in McKays position and they got suspended, both times the player wasn’t injured.
That’s what’s frustrating

Both McAdams and Pedlar got suspended due to "potential to cause harm", you can't tell me running at a player with your forearm out isn't "potential to cause harm"?

When it’s one of our players in McKay’s position they get suspended.

All the best for Thursday, but our respective clubs compete under different rules in this league.

From the 2023 tribunal guidelines: 'Any Careless or Intentional Forceful Front-On Conduct where High Contact has been made and that has the potential to cause injury will usually be graded at a minimum as Medium Impact, even though the extent of the actual physical impact may be low'

Soft? Sure. But with all the stomping AFL has made about concussion awareness how the f*** do you not classify that as high contact.

I do like our chances this week. The fact that McKay is playing is great as it sets us up to have no reason for a complaining Carlton when we win.
My fear is that Carlton come out in the first quarter and kick the first 6 goals and then we match them for the rest of the game but never close the gap.
If such a scenario starts to happen in the first quarter it will really interesting to see if Crows can stop the momentum. We have shown a tendency to get rattled in the past few years.

I watched the game today after listening to it on the radio out bush Saturday - I enjoyed Ned's energy and the good stuff he did he did well and more than he has before, but geez he still made plenty of mistakes - if he makes the same amount of mistakes against better teams it is really going to hurt us.

Maxy is a lot cooler than his old man - and more courageous haha!!

Rankine, Rachelle and Soligo continue to impress and improve.

Jones was also impressive.

Dawson is one of the best if not the best trade ins we have accomplished as a club.

Surely Pedlar comes in

I am Keane for Butts --- although I like big Butts I cannot lie

Fog would be nice to have on the big stage.
Would say Darren Jarman was the best. 2 flags from that deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R5 vs Carlton, Thursday April 13, 7.10pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Back