Preview Changes: R8 vs Port Adelaide, 2024 - Curtin Call?

Will Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Im more hopeful than anything we will pick Curtin...

Given what that clown Nicks said in his post match press conference, only changes will be forced.

Out:
Pedlar (Inj)

In:
Murphy

Mchenry Sub again.

Nicks will say "Daniel is building some nice form in the lower level SANFL team, He'd be the first to admit he'd love to play but still has a few things to work on and get used to our shape/DNA along with living the values we need"

:sick: :drunk:

Im more hopeful than anything we will pick Curtin...

Given what that clown Nicks said in his post match press conference, only changes will be forced.

Out:
Pedlar (Inj)

In:
Murphy

Mchenry Sub again.

Nicks will say "Daniel is building some nice form in the lower level SANFL team, He'd be the first to admit he'd love to play but still has a few things to work on and get used to our shape/DNA along with living the values we need"

:sick: :drunk:

Anyone would think we are a religious organisation.

I'm happy for Murphy to come straight back in...as long as he sacrifices himself again so that Dawson can kick another winning goal after the siren.

I'm happy for Murphy to come straight back in...as long as he sacrifices himself again so that Dawson can kick another winning goal after the siren.

Reminded me of the scene out of the movie, Wog Boy, Steve, my neck!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowey pushing hard for Curtin to come in on 5AA this morning, definitely going to be media pressure on the club to hand him a debut this week. I'm still confident it happens.
Wasn't expecting a Vic journo to be pumping up his debut chances! Are the club making some subtle leaks to the media to build up hype for his debut?

Would be the perfect opportunity

One of our favourite sons closes the book on his career just as a young star begins his journey

Rory could present Curtin's guernsey in the rooms before the game

Heck, give him the No 9

Would be the perfect opportunity

One of our favourite sons closes the book on his career just as a young star begins his journey

Rory could present Curtin's guernsey in the rooms before the game

Heck, give him the No 9

Perfect opportunity to get him out of the cursed #6 guernsey. Hell, just cut the number panel out and rotate it 180 degrees!

Back