Prediction Changes R9 v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has there ever been a club in all professional sports whose supporters have been gaslit and criticised for wanting success more than what we have endured in the Hinkley era?

Shits me to tears.

Especially since one of the real differentiating factors for us as a club and I would argue a significant factor in continued ongoing success was demanding it.

Ugh. Simon Phillips.
Remember when he got dropped back to Sanfl for one week, picked up about 3 or 4 touches and came straight back to AFL the week later?

Dark times 🤮

Edit: Sanfl Rd 7 2012: 4 disp 1 Mark
Then promoted to AFL for Rd 7 v Freo and had 6 disp in his 'farewell' game.
Didn't realise he actually got demoted to Sanfl ressies that year too.

And turns out he had only been playing Sanfl till that promotion so he wasn't dropped in the first place

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested on who will be the sub. Lord probably won't be.

Either Fantasia makes his return from injury, Schofield makes his debut, or Bergman returns after missing 3 games with a virus.
They're clearly going down the risk Fantasia path now.

If he pulls up sore like Dixon after being rushed back, they'll have a heap to answer for.

Hopefully we stay fit and Fantasia plays no more than a quarter.

They're clearly going down the risk Fantasia path now.

If he pulls up sore like Dixon after being rushed back, they'll have a heap to answer for.

Hopefully we stay fit and Fantasia plays no more than a quarter.
I just take issue with gold pass straight in garbage after a long lay off & zero match fitness, sub or not I hate the message it sends.

I just take issue with gold pass straight in garbage after a long lay off & zero match fitness, sub or not I hate the message it sends.

Fantasia is not even that good to be doing this with either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back