Changes Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely OUT - HARGRAVES,

That was the most pathetic display by a senior footballer I've ever seen. Show a bit of pride and heart and at least try and look interested in the game. Playing in defence, the idea is to actually know where your man is. You can lean on him if you want, he wont bite. You can run with them as well. It's amazing what you can do when you want to play football. After that display you'd be lucky to get a game with Werribee twos. Hopefully WCE or FREO weren't watching and we may be able to send you back and get a touch of quality in return.

Why should BIRSS get dropped, at least he had a go and created a goal with his pressure only to spend the rest of the day pulling splinters out his bum again.

by the last three responses we obviously watch the game differently or you have some favourites.

Wiggins yes would like to see him play for a WHOLE game - that has been oh never.

Why Harris out?

I've seen Hargraves play worst games

oh who am i kidding I watch the crowd for the last two quarters

Play who you like - I just hope it is a interesting game of football

it couldnt possibly get any worse than last week could it that game was if not equall with the freo game should make this weeks game gainst port interesting.

Just hope crossy and gilbo come back in this week they really deserve to be in the team but are not for one reason or another and hopefully we get another gr8 game from eagle against his old side.

I'll be very dissapointed if Garlick is dropped, particularly if guys like Power and particularly McMahon, who has been playing gutless football stay in. Garlick hasn't had a bad year

And I'd also be dissapointed if Wiggins got a game, because he is not up to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back