Prediction Changes: Round 22 Vs West Coast + pre-match discussion (DERBY TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really hard to see who goes out for Switta, who's an automatic as one of our most important players. Can't be a direct swap with Tabs. Would be ideal if Fyfe got up a week early to play Tab's role.

I just can't see it being Walters out. I just dunno, our match selection committee has an impossible choice coming up with fitting Switta back in.
Henry out, Tucker goes medi sub. Switta in
Tabs out, Treacy in.
Meek has to come in. The three in Logue Lobb and Tabs makes match ups unpredictable for defences. Treacy can come in even.

He did and it's hard to argue he's not doing his job, though I do think he's been struggling the last few weeks. Again, didn't get much of it today but looked better because the forward line functioned better. Helps when there's more pressure from our small forwards like today. His spot is safe.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can’t drop someone who has kicked 3 tonight and 2 last week. Goals are more valuable.

Really hard to see who goes out for Switta, who's an automatic as one of our most important players. Can't be a direct swap with Tabs. Would be ideal if Fyfe got up a week early to play Tab's role.

I just can't see it being Walters out. I just dunno, our match selection committee has an impossible choice coming up with fitting Switta back in.

Watching bloodnut Richards run away from him bouncing the ball was sad and it’s happening a lot now

Speed is about the only thing we have as a clear weapon against the bigger stronger finals teams , I think we have to pick the fastest 22 for the rest of the year and hope we get some dry tracks in the finals

The Meek talk is understandable but I don’t think it will happen.
Logue won more hit-outs than his second ruck opponent today, and has more versatility which is required.

Switta to play at Peel.

So the only change:
Treacy in for Tabs (inj)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah but this is still his farewell game in terms of tribute to mundy chair off etc etc
There's zero chance he's getting chaired off if he plays next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's also zero chance he's getting rested next week.
Probability says you're right but I would give him a rest for the final tilt. If it's good enough for Joel Selwood it's good enough for Mundy

Big difference is one of them is retiring at the end of the season and one of them is not.
There's no difference at all The aim of the game is to win.

We're still chasing and are a chance for top 4 so we play our best which includes Barra.

Geelong had pretty much locked top 2 already so could rest Selwood.
Lobb is best 22 and I would manage him too. I hope we have the eagles covered with some buffer

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes: Round 22 Vs West Coast + pre-match discussion (DERBY TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back