Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss energy in the contest is worth a lot more than the potential slightly more attacking output Tabs may or may not supply.

I don't rate Voss as high as most do on here, but I would prefer to have a guy keen on splitting a pack and making a tackle than Tabs strolling around being a liability unless hes in a marking contest within 40m of goal.

Voss energy in the contest is worth a lot more than the potential slightly more attacking output Tabs may or may not supply.

I don't rate Voss as high as most do on here, but I would prefer to have a guy keen on splitting a pack and making a tackle than Tabs strolling around being a liability unless hes in a marking contest within 40m of goal.

Tabs just makes the rest of the forward line worse imo, he might kick 2 but he's not putting on a block for anyone or taking his man away from the contest. We have looked so much better without him.

Tabs just makes the rest of the forward line worse imo, he might kick 2 but he's not putting on a block for anyone or taking his man away from the contest. We have looked so much better without him.
Tabs is done.

Thanks for your service he certainly got as much as he could out of himself.

But yep no coincidence our forward synergy is flowing better without him.

They've got quite a versatile forward line to match up on with Rohan in, Neale, Henry and Cameron, perhaps Dangerfield will spend some time down there too, and their smalls in Stengle, Close, Miers, Mannagh. Dempsey can hit the scoreboard for them too. Scott usually does something experimental with players and positions.

Hard to believe it's supposed to be 24C tomorrow when the sun is struggling to get through the clouds at the moment.

Don't know which way we go about winning this other than we have to, and maybe that will be enough.

They've got quite a versatile forward line to match up on with Rohan in, Neale, Henry and Cameron, perhaps Dangerfield will spend some time down there too, and their smalls in Stengle, Close, Miers, Mannagh. Dempsey can hit the scoreboard for them too. Scott usually does something experimental with players and positions.

Hard to believe it's supposed to be 24C tomorrow when the sun is struggling to get through the clouds at the moment.

Don't know which way we go about winning this other than we have to, and maybe that will be enough.
Rain is always preceded by warm air in Perth.

Voss to have a break out game giving us selection headaches into finals.
Don't think that's possible tbh - Treacy and Amiss are too good to leave out if fit and we're not dropping Darcy or Jackson.

Adding another tall to the side would be too risky for finals. All Voss doing well would do is make the club less urgent to bring Treacy back if he's only 80-90%>

love voss, i also think hes destined long term to be trade bait. hard to play jackson, treacy and amiss all at once. could be a logue situation where you'd like to still have him but get a better offer elsewhere.

the thing is, a good key forward is worth a first round draft pick.

kinda good situation for the young fella to be in. developing under some very good coaches and forwards. then once he has his breakout gets to go to the club of his choosing. perhaps features in a flag before he leaves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I 100% agree with the sentiment but I find it hard to imagine us dropping him the week he kicks 8 lol
If it helps, he wouldn't get dropped because I'm pretty positive Treacy isn't playing next week and probably the week after as well =(

I’m still trying to figure out how Treacy’s name wasn’t mentioned once in the injury report. That’s not even underplaying, that’s Iraqi minister of information level of disclosure

Maybe they were hopeful he would get up for this weekend. More likely they didn't want to show their hand to Geelong before they needed to.

love voss, i also think hes destined long term to be trade bait. hard to play jackson, treacy and amiss all at once. could be a logue situation where you'd like to still have him but get a better offer elsewhere.

the thing is, a good key forward is worth a first round draft pick.

kinda good situation for the young fella to be in. developing under some very good coaches and forwards. then once he has his breakout gets to go to the club of his choosing. perhaps features in a flag before he leaves
Moving away from home and being around the good guy, clean cut leaders at Freo might have helped save his career.
Couldn't have said that too many times in our past.
Our culture is next level at the moment.

Voss could kick 8 this weekend and there's still no headache, unfortunately for him
If they're smart Voss will be trained up to be the resident swingman. That added flexibility will reduce any possible headaches.

...oh and if he kicks 8 goals, he'd probably be kicking 20 points to go along with it if his prior form holds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back