Darcy Switta Serong

Johnson Jackson Henry O Meara Andy.
Johnson sub most likely

out: Taberner, Ryan, Hughes, Brodie, Freddy, Banfield

in: Treacy, Hamling Johnson, Sturt, Walker Noddy

Lol what's the point

Only change will be NOD in for Henry

I will be ropeable if that happens.

Henry again was a shining light, played very well again imo.

the glaringly obvious change that needs to happen will not. Taberner must go, he is simply poison in the fwd line. id rather try Corbett up there than him.

second to go that will not is Jackson, any other player throwing up his numbers would be dropped immediately.

this club makes me sick

He’s been awful for a while now.

Don’t let the stats fool you, his back end of 2022 and first two weeks of 2023 have been deadset ordinary.

I’d rather we bring in Walker to play the Chapman role and send Chapman to the ryan role.
He got seven coaches votes last week

The big decision that has to happen is dropping either Jackson or Darcy. The two trucks aren't working.

We need to start playing Johnson, walker and ras as well.

I'd like us to move on from Tabs, he kills our forward line and we aren't good enough to work round it.

The biggest change will undoubtedly come once we work out whatever the **** is going wrong in the midfield.

-12 clearances per game this year.

Fix that and everything else looks a lot better. Centre clearances especially.

Find another midfield coach because Joel Corey is clearly not up to it. Find out whatever the **** is causing us to get 20 more hitouts a game for 12 less clearances.

Out: Henry, Hughes, Wilson, Tabs, Banfield

In: Walker, Erasmus, O'Driscoll, Treacy, Walters

Sub: Banfield

Henry gets to it, but butches it. Just doesn't have poise at this level and been given plenty of opportunity, we need to shuffle the magnets before this season is over!

Inside 50's:
Out: Bombing it long to a one on three
In: Lower eye's and finding the free targets in the 30-40m arc

We are burning too many petrol tickets on wasted inside 50's that then come back hard. We need to get some more 30 sec shots on goal that help the runners catch their breath!

Last edited:
Out: Henry, Hughes, Wilson, Tabs, Banfield

In: Walker, Erasmus, O'Driscoll, Treacy, Walters

Sub: Banfield

Henry gets to it, but butches it. Just doesn't have poise at this level and been given plenty of opportunity, we need to shuffle the magnets before this season is over!
No way Wilson comes out. One of the few who I thought actually did their role today.

Erasmus butchers the ball. Get Johnson in over him.

Show Erasmus a tape of Ben Cunnington and tell him that's you for the next 15 years mate. Head over the ball, smash into guys, compete for everything, clear a path for other mids. I reckon Erasmus will thrive

Show Erasmus a tape of Ben Cunnington and tell him that's you for the next 15 years mate. Head over the ball, smash into guys, compete for everything, clear a path for other mids. I reckon Erasmus will thrive

inclined to agree.

we need to win the ****ing ball in the midfield. Get hands on it at the CB and move it forward

Just a thought or two

Walker Hamling Clark
young Pearce Wilson

noddy Aish Chapman

Sturt Treacy Walters

Amiss Cox Schultz

Darcy Switta Serong

Johnson Jackson Henry O Meara Andy.
Johnson sub most likely

out: Taberner, Ryan, Hughes, Brodie, Freddy, Banfield

in: Treacy, Hamling Johnson, Sturt, Walker Noddy

if we’re to stick Johnson and Erasmus in then Henry goes To sub. O’Meara can take Schultz’s spot in the pocket. Erasmus and Johnson on to the bench.

Omeara slotting two nice goals was encouraging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 2 games it's pretty clear that the players are following the game plan.

If that's not working, you either change the game plan (not going to happen) or upgrade the players (test depth or rebuild).

I think we'll go for third of those 2 possible options, and back the players in.

After 2 games it's pretty clear that the players are following the game plan.

If that's not working, you either change the game plan (not going to happen) or upgrade the players (test depth or rebuild).

I think we'll go for third of those 2 possible options, and back the players in.
The guys have stopped winning the ball and contest. Don't think that is a part of the game plan.

I don't give a flying **** how young and inexperienced this side is, it's what we need to be going with this week.

B. Young Pearce Ryan
HB. Clark Cox Chapman
C. NOD Brodie Johnson
HF. Sturt Treacy Walters
F. Jackson Amiss Fredrick

R. Darcy Brayshaw Serong

I. Erasmus Aish Schultz Switta
Sub O'Meara

E. Henry Wilson WalkerTabs

Out - Henry, Hughes, Taberner and Banfield
In - Treacy, Noddy, Sturt and Walters

Explain dropping Henry too me? He was one of the only guys that provided any run.
We got smashed around the ball, that’s not his doing.

Corey Wagner was originally recruited as an inside mid. Wonder if he can add some size, speed and dynamism in there. Better then putting an injury prone skinny guy like Switta in there full time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs West Coast Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back