Preview Changes V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Carmo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Any chance we finally run Strachany and ROB together? I saw Bombers have two ruckmen in there in Goldstein and Draper. If ever there was a time for us to try those two together, this would be it.

Will we rush in Sloaney too for the experience if we lose this week? I'll be here for the melts if we do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance we finally run Strachany and ROB together? I saw Bombers have two ruckmen in there in Goldstein and Draper. If ever there was a time for us to try those two together, this would be it.

Will we rush in Sloaney too for the experience if we lose this week? I'll be here for the melts if we do.

How's your prediction going in your prediction thread? With respect to the 2 ruckman method, at least 1 needs to have some degree of value somewhere else on the field. Neither of ours do, they're rucks only. Even though ROB once kicked 5 for the probables v the possibles.

Is this a record early start for a changes thread?

Carmo just wanted to get a dig in about being around for the melts. He rolls on a much higher level than we plebs who have criticisms of some of the coaching/selection decisions. I aspire to be more like Carmo.

Last edited by a moderator:

How's your other thread going?

Still smug?

Crickets

Seriously what a ridiculous time to start this thread, all we need is a John Who GBU thread we will have the quinella for stupid threads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously what a ridiculous time to start this thread, all we need is a John Who thread about the GBU against Essendon and we will have the quinella for stupid threads
Ugly:

Adelaide Crows

Haha, such happy people!

Grr, starting the changes thread too early grrrr. I mean my main comment was regarding running two ruckmen and after seeing Essendon with two last night, I thought about posting my comment on that, could've done this thread last night. No need to wait til todays game is there?

Grr, Mr Postive is too positive, look at his posts in the predictions thread, grrrrr. Lets wait til the end of this season and evaluate then. Lets also wait another two years and evaluate then. I'm sure we'd all love to be 5-0 and not have a unique and uniquely frustrating gameplan and coaching crew but that's all out of my control, so I don't worry over it too much.

Haha, such happy people!

Grr, starting the changes thread too early grrrr. I mean my main comment was regarding running two ruckmen and after seeing Essendon with two last night, I thought about posting my comment on that, could've done this thread last night. No need to wait til todays game is there?

Grr, Mr Postive is too positive, look at his posts in the predictions thread, grrrrr. Lets wait til the end of this season and evaluate then. Lets also wait another two years and evaluate then. I'm sure we'd all love to be 5-0 and not have a unique and uniquely frustrating gameplan and coaching crew but that's all out of my control, so I don't worry over it too much.

Why you stop posting in your prediction thread?

Out:ROB
In Mark Bickley or Mark Viska or Mark Mickan or Mark Riccutio or Mark Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back